Mrs Punk left the family!

by punkofnice 86 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's nearly 2 months now but Mrs Punk finally left myself (mentally diseased apostate tm) with my 2 non kingdum hell attending boys.

She left when my JW daughter moved out and they moved in together. I don't think it'll be long before my daughter gets sick of her mum but there you go!!

I received a call from Mrs Punk to say: 'I didn't leave you because of the religion!'

Well, thanks for that. Then why DID she leave? Things were ticking along ok-ish (she's on meds for paranoia), until I decided the truth(TM) was a crock of bovine excrement. Then it was downhill from there.

I was determined to stay with her even though she sneered at me for not being a JW and kept on at me about the teenage boys going off the rails etc etc. They're just teenage boys doing teenage boy stuff.

So finally she rang me one day and announced that she'd left as though it was going to break me. Actually, I'm so relieved. All the tension has dissipated from the house.

Sadly this hit the boys very badly. To be abandoned by their mother!!!

I feel kind of dissappointed that there must have been prior collusion with my JW daughter to plan the abandonment. Typical JW tactics! Cowardly and hateful.

Despite what Mrs Punk said, there was only one reason she left us =

THE WATCHTOWER BREAKS UP FAMILIES!

I wonder how she'd answer if confronted with the statement 'the WBT$ breaks up families' on the doors. (Yes, she's uber zealous!)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

sorry to hear this Punk, hope things can be resolved, hope your wife's mental health issues move in the right direction.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Sorry to hear it Punky, especially for your boys.

• nugget
    nugget

Sorry to hear your news in some ways. JWs do break up families they can't help themselves. The society inserts itself into the family making sure that first loyalty is to them. The sad thing is JWs sacrifice real relationships and affection for a fake loyalty to a society that doesn't give a rars arse about them.

• cofty
    cofty

punkofnice tha's terrible I'm sorry. I can understand why it feels like a relief to you but it will be hard for the boys. I suppose it will be easier for them to understand that she is ill and hasn't abandoned them for anything they have done.

The cult makes everything worse.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

• irondork
    irondork

Punk, I'm sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with you and your boys.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

jookbeard, Broken Promises, Nugget, Cofty, Hermano, Irondork.

Thanks for the support youse guys.

It's all the emotional fallout that's hit the boys that is the worst thing. Mrs Punk leaving is like torture has stopped.

The boys no longer trust JWs because of her

• irondork
    irondork

The boys no longer trust JWs because of her.

It's a lousy way to learn a lesson, but their resulting distrust will ultimately serve to protect them.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sorry about this shit going on in your life mate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit