Proof that Satan is in control of the WT and THAT is why the new change will come.....

by EndofMysteries 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

You missed the smirk.

Like I would think that show gives an accurate reporting of facts. I also watch Storage Wars and Hardcore Pawn, not because I think those are reporting real events at places of business, but because they are fun to watch.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

jaime - I don't blame anybody who is skeptical and who are athiests. I 'almost' got to that point. It was then a combination of the truth about the world, which is rare for a JW to learn the truth about JW AND the truth about the world, that's a double beating. Then putting faith in the true good creator to help guide my steps and what I learning and to forgive if any possibilites would amount to blasphemy because my intentions are pure to know the truth and i'm trusting he is the one guiding this process. When you put it all together, the truth about the world is the in your face, in your eyes evidence of the spirit world, and with fresh eyes seeing in the bible,(not believing the bible as religions teach it), but how the truth about the world is in there, all of that combined is what convinced me.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

EOM I actually 'get' what you're saying. Big time. I have for a while. Are you linking it to the great tribulation?

Loz x

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

jaime - what's funny is that those who believe we come from aliens did not disprove the creator, infact they are saying aliens created us. If that is true, then where did they come from, would still be a creator.

If it was true we came from aliens, then that means we are like a video game. Let's say we create a video game or a robot with an advanced AI and it becomes self aware. We are biological robots with advanced programming. In reality is the truth, all animals w/ instinct are biological robots, each with a purpose. We were made with advanced AI and self awareness. If you want to call the creator an alien, a spirit alien, it's the same difference, we were created.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

EOM said:

king solomon - The truth is a very hard pill to swallow. Many will want to be ignorant of it because again, ignorance is bliss.

The truth is, the world is changing. For the worse. The population was 1 billion in early 1900's now it's just passed 7 billion. The US economy is horrible and where will all those lost jobs, where will new ones come in from? Also all of this flu issues, new flu's being made or discovered, etc. If it was 1950 again, then you could just live in ignorance and probably die after living a normal life. Since things are getting worse, if you know the truth, you will have an advantage, you will know what to expect, what to plan for, and try to be as comfortable as possible manuevering all the bad things going on. Hopefully can take the truth and know you can't do anything about it, and just live each day best you can, use what you know to your advantage, etc. There is a chance the truth could turn you paranoid and crazy, just too much to handle, and you live in constant fear.

Bud, don't take this the wrong way, but it might be YOU: you ARE too much to swallow, coming off as a Debby Downer.

Unless you're taking active steps to SOLVE the World's problems (eg becoming a doctor/researcher to study virology, an engineer to develop cleaner tehcnologies, etc), then you're simply just another loser JW who's knocking on doors to tell everyone how bad the World sucks, and yet you don't offer any practical solution. See, you may have left the JWs, but you forgot to abandon their apocalyptic warnings.

So sure, no spit, Spar: the World is changing. The US is changing, on the decline of a 100-year super-cycle (boom/busts, Elliott Wave, etc, etc) Just as it always has. And always WILL change. Life IS change, it evolves as conditions evolve. There will be winners and losers, but the challenge is to adapt.

(And as one of my fave Steve Martin movie lines says, "Just because you are losing doesn't mean you have to act like a loser.")

For every downer you produce, I can point out how the quality of modern life has improved. Not perfect, mind you, but we're not going off a cliff ALA Chicken Little, "the Sky is falling".

Now, that stated, I'm no Polyanna: I'm a believer in corporatism, and know that the gov't is run largely by special-interests, PACs, driven by $$$, etc. Oh, well... I happen to belong to a profession that has to play that game, just to keep up. It's not the textbook idealism of "govt for the people, by the people", but it is what it is.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I also watch Storage Wars and Hardcore Pawn, not because I think those are reporting real events at places of business, but because they are fun to watch.

You mean people don't really leave behind rare items worth thousands of dollars in storage lockers? Thanks for spoiling it for me.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Jaime I LOVE GHOST HUNTERS. lets be friends.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Also, End of Mysteries,at first I thought you were just having your own version of an awakening but now I am getting worried about you.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Shocking I know, keyser. I mainly watch because I crush a little on Barry. (about 20%, I crush on Dan Riskin from Monsters Inside Me on Animal Planet about 60%, and I crush on Brian Cox from the Science Channel about 12,050%). I do have a friend who went to that Detroit pawn shop and says that YES THEY REALLY ARE ***HOLES IRL. So a germ of truth there.

• Elephant
    Elephant

For example, Hislop states: " In ancient Babylon, they worshipped the sun god, 'Baal.' Then this religion moved into Egypt using different names."

Bad scholarship. In ancient Babylon, the sun god they worshiped was Shamash. Baal was neither a Babylonian deity nor the sun god. In fact, he was the Canaanite storm god. Further, the idea that the religion of Babylon started off in Mesopotamia, crossed the Levant, where Palestine is, and then became the Egyptian religion is simply absurd. Egypt, like Mesopotamia, was one of the cradles of civilization, with its own history and its own religion.

Hislop also talks alot about Dagon and how the worship of him was an influence to the Catholic church. However, merely researching the worship of Dagon will show you that it largely died out around the 5th century, and the only ones that worshiped any form of him was the Greeks who worshiped him as the god, Marnas. And even more interesting is that the ones that helped to irradicate the worship of Marnas was...the Catholic church!

Like I said, be careful of Two Babylons and check your facts before trying to teach them to others in the know. They will show you how much of it is wrong.

christalone-

i have a couple of problems with these comments...one...wether the god was Baal or shamash...wasn't it still sun worship?

...another ...why is it so difficult to comprehend that Egypt adopted religious concepts from other nations? was Egypt the cradle of civilization?

...and leolaia...have you ever trully attempted to confirm if Satan is real? or are you saying that satan is not real because until now i havent seen proof of it, but if proof was presented..thereby allowing the possibility that he COULD be real?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit