Proof that Satan is in control of the WT and THAT is why the new change will come.....

by EndofMysteries 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

Leolaia is err , there is a progarma on discovery channel called ghost hunters, which is clearly seen as harass journalists even scratched her back to one of them

She is a skeptic, I suspect must believe in Darwin and his crazy theory

She like many ex witnesses, is skeptical, but Satan is real and his court

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

EOM, if you're currently studying ancient deities, religions etc. I have a collection of lectures called Religion in the Ancient Mediterranean World by professor Glenn S Holland. It's about 1 Gigabyte, and if you're interested, I could upload it to a torrent file and you could download it. PM me if you're interested.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

king solomon - The truth is a very hard pill to swallow. Many will want to be ignorant of it because again, ignorance is bliss.

The truth is, the world is changing. For the worse. The population was 1 billion in early 1900's now it's just passed 7 billion. The US economy is horrible and where will all those lost jobs, where will new ones come in from? Also all of this flu issues, new flu's being made or discovered, etc. If it was 1950 again, then you could just live in ignorance and probably die after living a normal life. Since things are getting worse, if you know the truth, you will have an advantage, you will know what to expect, what to plan for, and try to be as comfortable as possible manuevering all the bad things going on. Hopefully can take the truth and know you can't do anything about it, and just live each day best you can, use what you know to your advantage, etc. There is a chance the truth could turn you paranoid and crazy, just too much to handle, and you live in constant fear.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I've talked to some friends, and discussing things, and some at some point say please I don't want to know anymore. Not because they don't believe it, but they do believe it and it's too much. It's a reality that the truth is too much to bear for most people.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Christ Alone....Those are good examples, though they BARELY scratch the surface. The book is a travesty, if you judge it by standards of scholarship. It also had a strong influence on Rutherford. Rutherford wrote a lot of Nimrod and how he created religion, how his mother made people worship him after he died, etc. Nothing about in the Bible. He got it from Hislop.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

oldlightnewlight - thanks for the offer, I'm mostly done I think on that, atleast the next few months I definitely don't have time. I've even gone to the sources, went to the Vatican, the pyramids, seen the ancient babylonian and assyrian idols, ruins, etc, I'm pretty satisified with what I've learned and come to understand. Question though, is it merely lectures or do they contain original documents, photos, etc? If in the future I might need it I'll let you know and again thanks for the offer!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Leolaia is err , there is a progarma on discovery channel called ghost hunters, which is clearly seen as harass journalists even scratched her back to one of them

Do you watch the History Channel? They have a show called Ancient Aliens. You should check it out. Very, very convincing. ;)

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I'm just going to quickly show from the history to now how it's happened and the proof and what is happening now.

Thank you for condensing it. I would hate to read the long version.

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

Wow like the crazy Dawkins, prefer to believe in aliens to believe in a Creator,

Tomorrow I will write against the mad Dawkins and evolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3S1qaVDyDQ

• EntirelyPossible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit