Proof that Satan is in control of the WT and THAT is why the new change will come.....

by EndofMysteries 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I am not proving that satan exists here, I am proving to those who believe in him how he is running the WT. And for those who say he is a fantasy, how WT has evolved from beginning to now fit exactly what this so called fantasy character would have done if he was real.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The way things evolved over many many years, not from one many but rutherford, the changes, everything up to now, seems like an evil mastermind to plan it. Take the bible students and what they were doing, how they believed they could study the bible, get holy spirit and understanding, how things were setup from the start, and now how no understanding of the bible is possible, full trust and faith in the GB, and also disregard what you think the bible may say, etc. From point A to point B to devise such a plan, did it all happen by coincidence and ends up being a work of genius, or did a spiritual genius influence it.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

EOM said:

And for those who say he is a fantasy, how WT has evolved from beginning to now fit exactly what this so called fantasy character would have done if he was real.

But you realize that doesn't MAKE him real?

There's many parallels that can be made, but correlations don't imply causation.

And besides, don't you think that your immersion in the Bible MIGHT explain why you see the World the way you do? Do you ever stop to consider how you might view the World, if you had NEVER been exposed to JW theology or the Bible?

And if you must have some Holy Book in your life, have you actually ever read and/or studied any of the other holy books in the World?

http://www.cftech.com/BrainBank/OTHERREFERENCE/RELIGION/HolyBooks.html

EOM said:

The way things evolved over many many years, not from one many but rutherford, the changes, everything up to now, seems like an evil mastermind to plan it.

"Evil mastermind"? Are we getting into the archnemesis thing again? Have you met Sab?

In real life, even the REAL "evil masterminds" (oh, I dunno: Hitler?) aren't able to pull off their master-plans.

Besides, why the big worry? If you believe the Bible, the outcome is already assured. Therefore, it's out of YOUR hands, and God doesn't need you to help to make it happen, as the story's already been written, but it just needs to play out, right? You might as well enjoy the ride!!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Much of the Two Babylons book was proven to be faulty and untrue. Hislop has been largely discredited as a historian and you have to be careful about what he says in "Two Babylons". There is a reason why even the WT does not quote it anymore.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

king solomon - I have viewed the world outside of the bible and any religous book. More so then most ever will. But I've found 'ignorance is bliss' to be what 99% prefer. They don't want to even know what is real and why things are they way they are. (I'm talking about absolutely nothing spiritual or scriptual here). I know the truth about the world, there is nothing I can do about it, and going to try to enjoy and get as much happiness as I can and working with what I've got.

What I know will only help protect me and understand what is truly happening as world events continue. The best correlation though.....the world the physical world as you see it and your reality of it is as true as the WT doctrine is to JWs, and to awaken from the lies is as hard and painful as is a JW awakening from that truth.

When you've awaken to the truth about the world (nothing biblical and spiritual) and after awaken from the truth of JW's and all other religions, then can you actually try to seek the truth about the world and God.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

For example, Hislop states: " In ancient Babylon, they worshipped the sun god, 'Baal.' Then this religion moved into Egypt using different names."

Bad scholarship. In ancient Babylon, the sun god they worshiped was Shamash. Baal was neither a Babylonian deity nor the sun god. In fact, he was the Canaanite storm god. Further, the idea that the religion of Babylon started off in Mesopotamia, crossed the Levant, where Palestine is, and then became the Egyptian religion is simply absurd. Egypt, like Mesopotamia, was one of the cradles of civilization, with its own history and its own religion.

Hislop also talks alot about Dagon and how the worship of him was an influence to the Catholic church. However, merely researching the worship of Dagon will show you that it largely died out around the 5th century, and the only ones that worshiped any form of him was the Greeks who worshiped him as the god, Marnas. And even more interesting is that the ones that helped to irradicate the worship of Marnas was...the Catholic church!

Like I said, be careful of Two Babylons and check your facts before trying to teach them to others in the know. They will show you how much of it is wrong.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

O and King Solomon - you know how for active JW's, apostates are painted as evil, not wanting the truth etc, how they are shown as a lie......much of the same traps and plants, etc, are on for those who actually awaken to the real world we live in. It's like the entire JW situation and getting out of it is duplicated on the world view.

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

Satan is a master strategist

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

christ - I read the two babylons years ago, once the internet age began I used that for my research in the old gods and such. the only thing that stood out in my memory of the two babylons was showing how the catholics evolved and were able to corrupt christianity. That's the only thing. For researching ancient gods, the thousands of people sharing and increasing and combining knowledge, the internet is the way to go.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

EOM said:

I know the truth about the world, there is nothing I can do about it, and going to try to enjoy and get as much happiness as I can and working with what I've got.

So why is it so important to you to possess truth?

Aristotle did NOT possess truth, Newton did not know what we now now; heck, even Einstein didn't know what Hawkings knows today. People will know things 300 years from now that we don't. Oh, well....

Does that mean their lives were worth less, or worthless? Or that OUR lives in the here and now ARE worthless?

It's a pointless concern to have: the whole idea of adopting a model of reality is to serve YOU well in the here and now. Truths change AS NEEDED, to fit a new need. Newton's explanation worked for hundreds of years, but needed to be modified to account for newer concerns as they arose. Did that render Newton's contributions worthless? Nope. it was a stepping stone that was necessary.

What I know will only help protect me and understand what is truly happening as world events continue. The best correlation though.....the world the physical world as you see it and your reality of it is as true as the WT doctrine is to JWs, and to awaken from the lies is as hard and painful as is a JW awakening from that truth.

Why is it so important to "truly understand", if you cannot USE that knowledge? It's like knowing the winning lottery number for tomorrow, but being on a desert island, i.e. useless if you cannot benefit from it.

As far as reality, I'm a bit bored by questions of "what IS reality", since I simply accept that definitions of reality are different for each individual, only we agree to arbitrary definitions (eg to agree to what blue is, although blue can be measured on a spectrophotometer as light of 480 nm, provided you see colors alike, which is NOT the case).

When you've awaken to the truth about the world (nothing biblical and spiritual) and after awaken from the truth of JW's and all other religions, then can you actually try to seek the truth about the world and God.

Seeking truths of these types is a pointless pursuit if you expect to ATTAIN truths. Say you do: how will you know? Will you be filled with contentment, happiness, satisfaction, a sense of accomplishment? (hey, that sounds like me, LOL!)

Better to seek contentment/acceptance of one's limitations and existence of unanswered questions, and not absolute truth: you can achive the former, but the latter is chasing rainbows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit