Dating tips for men- Requesting input

by keyser soze 32 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I've been thinking about putting together a pamphlet of things that have worked well for me over the years. If it's successful, maybe it will lead to seminars or classes. Feel free to critique, or chime in with your own. Here's what I have so far:

1. Women like compliments. If you think she has nice breasts, or a nice backside, don't be afraid to let her know.

2. If you notice other attractive women in the restaurant, feel free to point them out to her. This will show that you are observant, and attentive to detail.

3. Spend an inordinate amount of time talking about sports and cars. This will show her that you are articulate, and capable of carrying on a meaningful conversation.

4. When reaching into your coat or wallet, make sure a condom "accidentally" falls out. This will show her that you are responsible, and always prepared.

5. Call your mother at least three times over the course of the evening. This will show her that you are a sensitive, caring and family-oriented guy who loves his mother.

6. Most important of all- when dinner is finished, and the bill comes, hand it to her. This will show her that you are an enlightened male who doesn't buy into archaic gender roles and stereotypes, and that you don't feel emasculated when a woman buys you dinner.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL! Reminds me of the commercial of the husband saying stupid sh*t to purposely keep in the couch.

• karter
    karter

Always talk about your ex wife , girlfreind the whole time, This will show you hold no grudgers.

karter.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Lol Karter. That was good.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Always talk about your ex wife , girlfreind the whole time, This will show you hold no grudgers.

Excellent! Duly noted.

Also, just an edit for number 4. Of course it's optional, but I highly recommend it:

4. When reaching into your coat or wallet, make sure a condom "accidentally" falls out. This will show her that you are responsible, and always prepared. And if possible, make sure its an XL, whether it's your size or not.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Constantly be adjusting yourself. That will tell her that your package doesn't comfortably fit in normal clothes

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

7. Women don't like time wasters. If your evening results in carnal coupling, finish up as fast as you can, and then leave immediately afterward. This shows that you resepect her time and her privacy.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    7. Women don't like time wasters. If your evening results in carnal coupling, finish up as fast as you can, and then leave immediately afterward. This shows that you resepect her time and her privacy.

Good one. But I would add, that you should let her know, that under no circumstances will you be calling her again. You don't want to come across as a stalker.

• tiki
    tiki

If you can work it up, do phart and belch loudly and often. Women totally appreciate a man in touch with reality, who fears no reprecussions.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Do not hold the door for her. This shows that you know she is a strong independent woman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit