Matt 24:45-47 The faithful slave refers ONLY to Governing Body. Does this make sense?

by MC RubberMallet 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fencing
    Fencing

Yep. I think this is one more (perhaps the last) stop on the road before offically making the 144,000 a figurative number.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

baltar - Hopefully within a month, I'll be releasing something I'm working on, the first thing ever I'll have officially done. The pattern and changes and how things have happened, over the period of 100 years, and especially in light of this announcement if true, seems too well engineered to be by chance. When it's done it'll definitely make you think.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

sd-7 - Do you realize everything they say is taken out of context and the entire faithful slave reasoning, and even that all the early churches were united or directed through Jerusalem is a complete lie???

It will be contained in my project, but I'll share just 2 scripture sets that alone completely destroy what the GB are teaching.

Galations 1:11 through 2:18 summary "For I put you on notice brothers, that the good news which was declared to me is not something human; for neither did I receive it from a man, nor was I taught it, except through revelation by Jesus Christ..........I did NOT go at once into conference with flesh and blood. NEITHER DID I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles previous to me, but I went off into Arabia and I came back again to Damascus.......I was unknown in all the congregations of Judea.......AFTER FOURTEEN YEARS I again went up to Jerusalem....as a result of a revelation...I laid before them the good news which I am preaching among the nations...for fear that somehow I was running or had run in vain....BUT BECAUSE of the FALSE BROTHERS brought in quietly, who sneaked in to spy on our freedom...that they might completely enslave us...to these we DO NOT YIELD by way of submission, no, not for an hour, in order that the truth of the good news might continue with you.

In summary, he is making a point, when he was anointed, he did not consult with flesh, or run to apostles or anyone, he was preaching without any orders from a human to people of the nations and that they did not have to be circumsized, he heard Jerusalem preaching they HAD to. This was 14 years after he was anointed so he goes to Jerusalem to make sure he didn't just waste 14 years if those who aren't circumsized are doomed. The reality was that false brothers had snuck in, and put down laws and started to enslave them. (SAME THING THAT HAPPENED IN WT WITH THE GB), and how he settled the matter, if they still had to get circumsized then the ransom sacrifice was in vain.

1 John 2:27 says this about those who are anointed, "And as for you, the anointing that you received from him remains in you, and you do NOT NEED ANYBODY to be teaching you, but, as the anointing from him is teaching you about all things, and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught you, remain in union with him."

There you go, anointed ones do NOT need and DON"T get instruction from humans.

• sd-7
    sd-7
    sd-7 - Do you realize everything they say is taken out of context and the entire faithful slave reasoning, and even that all the early churches were united or directed through Jerusalem is a complete lie???

Well of course I realize that, and the opening part of Galatians is exactly why. Just the fact that they never seem to talk about DF'ing people over the circumcision issue is an indication that they didn't operate anything like the Governing Body of JWs does. (Not to mention the need for printing presses to manage all the letters and paperwork the GB would have required....)

--sd-7

• elderelite
    elderelite

It also opens the way to have non annointed gb. Think about it.

• irondork
    irondork

EoM, I agree with you up to and including the whole "Satan" thing. I think you're spot on... period!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

great, just what we need, nonannointed GB. As if egotistical COs and menopausal single regular pioneers wasnt bad enough.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Anyone read the day's text today? I don't usually but just happened today...made me feel sick.

EoM.. never noticed that in Amos before... that's awesome bro..

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

There would be no difference. The current GB are not anointed in the true sense of the bible. All articles, books, etc, are written by non anointed who can't get any insight or light, they just compile things from stale food.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

EoM, good point. The Writing Dept is all nonannointed with the sole exception of who signs off on what gets the ok for print. Everything printed is rehashed material.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit