Matt 24:45-47 The faithful slave refers ONLY to Governing Body. Does this make sense?

by MC RubberMallet 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

According to 2 reports thus far from 2012 annual meeting, this is new light. Some may need more time and verification to post an opinion on this, but I plan on showing the scriptural fallacies of this "new light". Comments?

45 “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Wow - pretty presumptuous, no? Sheesh!

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Nope. Anyway, I'm researching the current understanding as we speak.

This can be good because we can talk to ones and ask them to prove from Bible who is the F&DS (only if they have no heard the new light). And make them prove it and admit this is what Jehovah is saying... Then allow them to wait for new light... But it only has a small window of time to work.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Seriously, this needs to be verified. This is disgusting if true. It is apostasy. I will not go back to a meeting if this is true. To me this is very serious.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

the TRUE reason for this new light is many new ones feeling they are anointed, and ones who are really reading the bible and scriptures, the GB say they 'represent' them all.

What they are doing IF this is true, is what Rutherford did in in the 1920's to get control. He told the anointed that since 1918 no longer did they get holy spirit, that it was done through angels and he was the channel (the WT) that the angels transmitted thoughts to. This meant that all the anointed were silenced and unable to get any new light or understanding.

SO....if this is new light, then this is a control tactic to silence all who profess to be anointed and anything they are learning. It's a futher small change with Satan's firm grip on these people and making sure those who can expose it are silenced.

• baltar447
    baltar447

EoM, I agree with you just up until the whole "satan" thing. I think you're spot on otherwise.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

EOM, why though? Do nonGB annointed carry any weight? In my nevk of the woods people who profess to be of the annointed are typically viewed as crazy. So why did the GB feel the need to empasize their authority in the manner of presenting new light? I'm flirting with the idea that they're concerned about a pending schizm.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If true, the only reason is power. They do fear a schizm ending thier forced conformity/unity. You cannot have persons claiming to be anointed and reading the Bible and asking too many questions. I went from being in good standing to zero privlidges in a matter of weeks for questioning theocratic/corporate procedures, and for providing proof from the WTBTS's own literature that the GB is not infallible. Look at RAYPUBLISHER and others just like him. This going on everywhere, and will probably increase. They simply CANNOT have this. They HAVE to do this for control. It is disgusting. DISGUSTING. In my meetings I was told that when the WT is read you are hearing Jehovah's words and thoughts. My plan was to fade, and this dictated where I lead the conversation, I could be DF'd right now for no other reason than questioning the GB and speaking of it to others.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I've found bible prophecy to take on several layers. A worldwide fullfillment, but even personal, dynamic.

Many will say this is all coincidence, for those who really believe in the bible, here is a demonstration of how it can be alive.

If you do not know, there is very strong evidence that Bethel/ the GB since Rutherfords time atleast have been involved in spiritism. Rutherford said there was no holy spirit, angels and the dead bro russell were communicating messages. That would be 'uncanny' wouldn't it? Also, one thing that sets JW's apart from all other religions, is how they look forward to the day of Jehovah right?

When I first began to suspect something wrong, I was just going through the scriptures, and I thought what I was reading was condemning or hinting bad things in the organization. It was a shock to me. Then I prayed if it's real, if possible to show me for sure without a doubt some scripture. 30 seconds later I read this.....Amos 5:4-7, 18 - This is what Jehovah has said to the house of Israel(JW's taught they are modern day israel), Search for me, and keep living. And do NOT search for Bethel.....as regards Bethel, it will become something uncanny.

When I read that I freaked out, because I didn't think I'd read something actually saying Bethel and I thought there is no way there is anything uncanny there. Then I read on, it spoke of turning justice into mere wormwood and just attacking good people. I thought no way how? then in vs 13 it speaks how the one having insight would keep silent for it would be a calamatious time.

Then vs 18 really hit me, "Woe to those who are CRAVING the day of Jehovah!".

I knew when this was originally written, it couldn't have been written ONLY for JW's. And I searched the scriptures to see if these things were true, and I started seeing in the scriptures how our practices are turning justice into wormwood, how those having insight are remaining silent or loosing family, and how teachings and the history and even today the practices at Bethel amount to spiritism, UNCANNY, and how we are the ones who crave the day of Jehovah. I did not even know those things, and couldn't believe as I learned them how it all fit.

Now as for what is about to happen.........you may find this very interesting......before anybody woke up, what was your path or ahead of you? Paradise right? What happened when you woke up? Most it's left with nothing. Joel 2:2-6, look at it in a dynamic way and referring to the condition of the WT and it's teachings, and what an army of us awakening and what happens when one awakes. You'll see it describes the illusion and lie they teach being destroyed, it pains people, at the same time, it will show a growing of knowledge and understanding.

The WT and GB for those who are in the organization, on the personal level or dimension of the bible, the GB are described in Daniel 11:32-36. They have put themselves above God, commanding to be obeyed AS God, and to disregard what one reads or thinks they get from the bible.

Even in Revelation many things apply to them. But again those are 'personal' applications or the personal level/dimension of it and at this time.

So many may dismiss it all as coincidence, I don't, out of the entire bible, the chances of reading that and all of it later on in my research proving to be true. And I know how I understand and learn things is probably crazy science or something you've never heard of before. But I do not get answers on the spot, I can't force it, I can just allow them to happen and I have to read and such. The part on Bethel being uncanny, the 'uncanny' part wasn't until 2 years later I discovered how it truly was, but I was looking out for that possibility the entire time.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Well, the reasoning I can recall is, it's the same as in the first century--even though everyone back then was 'anointed', that didn't mean they all had a say in doctrinal matters; only the apostles and older men in Jerusalem had a say. They'd reference Acts 16:4, is it? The letter being sent out from the council in Jerusalem? They'd say, hence, the GB has the authority to 'represent' the 'slave' today. But if they are flat out saying that the faithful slave represents ONLY the Governing Body, they are basically saying that there are no more anointed except they themselves. This would eliminate the need to even mention other anointed, take the statistics of Memorial partakers off the Yearbook, and that's the end of that. They could conceivably do this and have it work. Interesting.

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit