Apostasy Trial - Part 6 It's finally all online...

by RayPublisher 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Here it is...the last one. The entire saga, all 3 hours are now online. This last one took hours and hours to edit and I am so glad it is done. (Although I still have the behind the scenes footage to put up on how I did the hidden camera lol!)

This video contains the remainder of my judicial committee meeting with the elders. I did the best that I could, and only time will tell if one of these men wake up to TTATT. Regardless, I accomplished what I set out to do, that is to give a witness for Jesus (Acts 1:8) and to let my light shine. I am no longer afraid of displeasing any human, and I pray for the time when all will have freedom in Christ without fear of losing their families and friends in the process.

Topics covered include:

• Raymond Franz

• Prayer for a JW reformation

• Brothers and sisters that are trapped inside the Org

• How would you like it if you could no longer see your grandkids?

• Is it okay to pray to Jesus? Russell worshiped and prayed to him.

• Should we call someone a false Christian?

• The thin veneer of love among JWs

P.S. - I would like to dedicate this one to my friend Torn Apart and make a personal statement to her, my friend:

Despite the fact that you and I have only been corresponding for a year or so, I can say this: I know who you are...and you are a beautiful person inside and out big Sis. I pray every day that your family will wake up and you will find a way to be free...please don't let the fire and the light inside you ever die- that would be a huge tragedy for so many!

Okay I am putting my kleenex away now lol. Heres's the link to Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjFEMY8yDxA&

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thank you very much for doing this.

• man oh man
    man oh man

I love the ending! It was perfect. This jc hearing was a slam dunk, and we thank you for it!

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

awsome ray!!

do they know its online yet?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Ending with a prayer just blew me away. that was quite bold.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Thank you so much for putting this up. As regards Toto... I love Toto. You did wonderful. In all of these videos, you've done great. Your video gets me pumped.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

NC the last time I talked to elders, at the end of our discussion I said "Shouldn't we pray now?". Have to be honest, don't think they were thinking about that until I said it.

• Listener
    Listener

Wow Ray that took so much courage to pray in front of them, I could hear the emotion in your voice from your blood pressure going up at the start for daring to do it and then the sadness and sincerity towards the end. That would have had to affect those elders but hopefully that prayer will be answered.

You have come away from the very darkness these guys are in and so you know and understand them, you really did a wonderful job and you probably couldn't have done anymore. Having listened to all the tapes now, I respect the love you have for them.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Wow! That prayer of yours at the end just broke me up! And John 16....

I just hope that these videos will be watched by many awakening JWs or those with some doubts. I told my son the other night about your JC and your videos on youtube.... I hope his curiosity will get the better of him. If he does, I know they will affect him.

Thanks for you sweet words Eric.. I'm really touched! You have a big heart! ..... Kleenex? You big softeeee... LOL Love you little bro...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Be thankful that you won't be stoned!!!

Thank you for sharing your JC, it reinforces why I didn't go to mine....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit