Apostasy Trial - Part 6 It's finally all online...

by RayPublisher 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

Loved the prayer at the end. Not surprised that the elders blamed human imperfection rather than watchtower policy for the congragants' shunning you. Thank you for making this video and showing this side of the JW culture.

• trebor
    trebor

Eric,

Having watched the entire series of videos you provided a fine witness and testimony and I have to echo the sentiments that your recording of this judicial hearing will move many. Some it may just plant a seed of thought, for others, a full blown revealing of the organization not being what many believe it to be.

Well done – Extremely well done. Further, you served as an excellent example of a Christian in the most idealistic sense and manner. Your depth of sincerity and conviction shone through.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

You're my new hero...brilliant.

• DT
    DT

It appears to me that the decision to disfellowship you wasn't difficult. They just had a hard time deciding how to tell you in a way that made them feel good about themselves.

It appears that they thought they got it figured out, but you demolished their confidence with your comments and prayer at the end.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit