Apostasy Trial - Part 6 It's finally all online...

by RayPublisher 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Eric, you handled yourself with intelligence, forethought, and dignity. You were also respectful and moving.

You reached those men in a profound way. You gave them an experience that more than likely they will never have again and it will last in their mind until their deaths. Sharing these videos is going to have monumental effects on hundreds, maybe thousands because of your efforts to make it so.

The prayer at the end given by you was such a pleasant surprise and was the golden moment and the perfect conclusion to your epic journey in the "star chamber"

Thank you again for what you have made available for the world to see.

• mind blown
    mind blown

And you kept pounding home Ray how the WTS is wrong, something is wrong, showing them time and time again, and all I heard them say time and time again was, can't you just go with it = <Jw trance

Again your prayer was Golden. I'm sure this was the first time ever, they were on the receving end of being prayed for, and I bet it gave them a little bit of their own medicine, though that was not your intention. Your intention was sincere. Again awesome

• clarity
    clarity

As you fade out ...Dylan's music fills my room ...

and it really does feel now, that times are a changing!

>

Maybe it is the haunting harmonica strains and measure ...

but a desire has been ignited! A desire to fulfil our own destiny,

and not be ruled or coerced by any man or organization.

A desire to be loved for who we are ... unconditionally.

A desire to join our neighbors to make this life all that it can be,

for today and for future generations.

>

Eric this difficult and brilliant choice that you made will help many

to be courages and strong.

We who watch, will have to face "a day of decision", as you have.

>

Thank you sincerely,... for unveiling the backstairs cryptic court sessions,

ruled by 3 men...in secret. No lawyers allowed ..no evidence, no cross examination.

>

Watching these video's, has removed the fear of the unknown.

Removed the sanctimonious, illusionary aura that has been perpetuated

by the enshrined BB (brooklynboys) for too long!

>

Congratulations Eric, you did it your way ... thanks again for

lighting the way! Wishing you great success & happiness brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tctzUNMp5po&feature=related

clarity

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Slam dunk is right!

I loved the points you made about the thin veneer of love and the shunning you received at the concert.

And that final prayer! I gasped when I heard that and expected them to stop you. Obviously, they have a great deal of respect for you or they would never have let you get that in.

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I'm so proud to "know" you.

Sally

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

One of the elders commented: ‘½ of JW’s are here to test the other ½’

This cliché is used as a useless excuse for everyone’s judgmental behavior. It don’t fly with me! JWs are downright judgmental from the top down, inside and out.

Eric you really caught them off guard with your prayer. It was a somewhat comical and yet a serious moment at the same time. In the end I too was moved to say Amen to your prayer!

Thank you one hell of a lot for all you did!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

bookmarked for latter.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Nice_Dream - TY. It was the first time I had really thought of it in those terms, but it seemed to fit. Lately I have gone to other churches and also to a home Bible study group, and there was plenty of "surface love" there as well. It may indeed translate into a deeper brotherly love over time, but just like at any KH or any other religion's place of worship, there are going to be deeply loving people, as well as ones that are...not.

@konceptual99 - There was indeed another meeting going on the entire time. We were right smack up against their back row inside a small second ministry school room. Several times they rapped on the glass or knocked on the door bc we were being too loud. Every KH I've ever been in had that problem, and these rooms are NEVER soundproofed. Why? Only Je-hovah knows...

@Christ Alone - You have been PMed! I'm glad it is helping some, that was who I was primarily speaking to.

@PaintedToeNail - No feedback received from the b(O)rg. If I get any it will likely be in the form of a subpoena I'd imagine...

@TJ Curioso - YW!

@Christ Alone - Yeah when I got out it was all a jumble in my head I wasn't sure what I had even said lol...Watching it all back while editing it was weird bc sometimes I would think, "Oh that's a good point" bc I had forgotten I had even said it!

@Tylinbrando - It was hard to do the prayer...glad I got through it I was quite nervous at that point.

@mind blown - Yeah they wanted to pass it all off as "human imperfection". Something is wrong brothers- "we're all imperfect..." over and over again...

@clarity - What you said is so poetic and moving...I want to have many many more do the same thing- we ALL have it in us, we ALL can do this!

@JW GoneBad - Amen lol! Yeah the whole thing was ridiculous and sublime at the same time...

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Dude,

That was not a slam dunk. That was Dwayne Wade playing a bunch of blindfolded highschool kids and dunking in one after another....

I can almost bet my father's farm (if he had one ) that one or more of those guys will be registering accounts on JWN soon....

Excellent job!

-Yan

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Eric, you have a pm back.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Wow . . . I'm lost for words.

I can't possibly imagine how you could have done better . . . for their sakes.

You're right . . . they are nice guys . . . and you got to them, no question.

They had to acknowledge the "imperfection" of the Society time and again (although the two were never directly connected, I think the point was still made).

It's only a matter of time (and probably not much time) before someone says something derogatory or judgemental about you . . . and all your points will come flooding back to haunt them. They might even feel compelled to come to your defence.

Very well done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit