There Are Many New Ones Here. Has JWN Helped You?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think Simon Green's site has helped more people than he ever would have imagined! Do you agree???

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

I agree that it has helped and provided me with some cathartic moments. I sometimes fear that I will be hung up on being an ex-witness for life and don't want it to define me. However, I know that I am an ex-witness for life and NO ONE can really understand and empathize for what we've been through like a group of ex-witnesses. I viewed this board for several years before actually creating an account and starting to post not quite a year ago. I posted a lot early on to vent and unload to very kind and listening people. Now, I rarely post but visit this site daily and use it as a great resource to find out what my family who remain JWs are going through. I do appreciate the opportunity and think this site is the best place to get news and a little friendly discussion! NR

• minimus
    minimus

I think this place continues to evolve in a positive direction.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think Simon & Anghard has helped SOOOOOO Many folks by starting the site JWD,JWN

I wonder if they relize i? I am sure it has help thousands, I know it has me. The folks on here

are my family replacing those the WT took from me.As a JW I had SOOOOOO many friends in
    brothers & sisters, who called me MUM!!!! Now I have all of you that call me GRAN I am honered

& so greatful Thanks ALL Specially Simon & Anghard

Mouthy Granny Grace http://exjw.weebly.com

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I came here as Bane...A staunch witness to educate you all.....Yeah that worked out REALLY well... Yes this site has helped me out quite a bit. What REALLY helps is the actual photo copies of the Awakes and WT's that you guys have. I THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart. I love to see they really said such things rather than someone just quoting them. It has helped my wife as well. She wants nothing to do with witnesses. I have in my hand Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom. Out standing books!

Wish I could actually MEET some ex witnesses. Being in Mexico I run across none.

• minimus
    minimus

I hope the Greens realize what has been created. There's no turning back now!!!

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I wonder if we are related. My last name is Green too.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Its helped me allot. If only for the reason it endangers the info control of the borg it has helped people all over the world. THEY CANNOT DISFELLOWSHIP THIS FORUM . Screw em.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

JWN has helped me in so many ways. foremost JWN has helped me realize that im not a weird... others have been subjected to the same and worse because of lazy and superstitious parents. my luv goes out to everyone here, many had it worse than i did. many have become successfull despite what we have been thru. so yes min, JWN has been very helpfull. and respek to mr. simon for giving us a place to vent and allowing us to be dumbasses.

• finally awake
    finally awake

This place has helped me to get my head around the reality of what the borg is and what it does to people. I knew for a long time that there was something wrong but I just couldn't articulate exactly what it was. I left the borg then I found this place a few days later, it really helped stabilize me and helped me and Just Ron figure out how to move forward.

So thank you very much Simon and Anghard and every one else here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit