CO Visit this week....

by MaybeSo 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

We had one really great CO. Loving, kind, gave excellent talks. Everyone loved him and his wife. He used to visit this sister for a haircut. Soon he was getting more than haircuts. He was DFd for several years. He and his wife divorced and he married the hairdresser. I believe he eventually was reinstated. Never got to be a CO again, though.

• finally awake
    finally awake

We had one named John Carroll. He was a real piece of work. His wife was nice though. I bought her some heavy duty hand lotion because her hands would crack so badly in the winter. At the time, I believed that they really couldn't afford good hand lotion, but in retrospect I figure he was unconcerned with her misery and unwilling to buy the expensive kind of lotion that would actually help.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

We had one pretty cool CO. I had a JW room mate and we invited them over to our apartment along with some other JW's for pizza yep just called Dominos. We had a great time his wife asked if she could bring some of their laundry to do while they were there. So they did their wash while we all had pizza...

• MaybeSo
    MaybeSo

I've never really have tried to get to know any of them, nor have they tried to get to know me so I guess we are even.

Our last COs wife was really hot but you could tell she knew that so she would look all snobby and just smile and say thank you whenever they complimented her. Like saying oh yeah I know I'm hot ZZZHHHH! And the CO would just love to metion her name over and over from the platform.

I'm sorry but I have nothing nice to say about any of the COs I've met. And it's true about how the attendance goes to the roof at the meetings and at the FS. After the guy is gone, everything goes back to normal.

• MaybeSo
    MaybeSo

Ugh, I had to go outside right now as the meeting is taking place. All the brothers on the platform are so scared and nervous it's almost funny and sickening at the same time. And we didnt even get the actual CO. Just his emergency puppet, I guess he is sick or something

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

LOL. I simply love it when active JWs take time to post here while at the meetings....

MaybeSo - Are you planning an escape anytime soon? Its takes a lot of mental toughness to endure that stuff when you know the real truth

• MaybeSo
    MaybeSo

Quick update**

A sister just broke into tears on stage and walked off saying she couldn't do it...ackward!

Lostgeneration

I can only imagine. My experience is too complicated for me to try to explain on my own

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Wow. Sound like a pretty high strung hall you go to!

I understand. The entanglements can seem impossible to unwind. Take it slow, there is tons of great advice in the archives of this board. Trust me, the freedom you experience once out is so worth the price you may have to pay.

• youngbro
    youngbro

At OP:

• youngbro
    youngbro

Not that you are a Gremlin, I was refering to some COs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit