I would love for you to know my Oompa.... (from one of his closest friends)

by Robert7 67 Replies latest jw friends

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

(((Wes and Stacey))) Thank you for this.

Stacey wrote: " We also did know, and I can’t add up the countless hours I spent being a therapist doing everything in my power to reason and guide, for years."

I've been through similar experiences with two bipolar friends, one of whom I took into my home for a while. It's absolutely exhausting and also terrifying to try to help or keep someone alive when they don't choose to be. I'm grateful for Eric that he had good friends like you and that you have some wonderful memories with him.

(((Loubelle))) I'm thinking about you and I hope that you can get some help soon.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Robert7 , I have sent you a PM. And I have sent RayPublisher an e-mail.

Quendi

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wes and Stacy..

Thanks for sharing that..

..................... OUTLAW

• yknot
    yknot

Beautiful!!!!

Thank you ...

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Thank you for sharing your personal story with us . It is comforting to know Eric had wonderul caring friends such as yourselves . My deepest sympathy to you both ,and your children .

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Stacey writes: ‘I can with complete certainty tell you that the shunning changed everything for him.’

Your words confirm for all the prominent role that disfellowshipping and shunning played in OOMPA’S life coming to an end prematurely.

The WTBTS will not apologize, but I will.

OOMPA, I am so sorry for the pain this false religious practice of disfellowshipping and shunning put you thru.

• chicken little
    chicken little

Thank you for writing, what must have been painful and sad to write. Thinking of you and your family and so sorry for your loss.

It should have been different.

Love

Chicken little

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Dammitt... I have spoken to Oompa many times... He even invited me to come and stay at his place on the beach..

Sorry to hear.. and thanks for the share.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Thank you for sharing that, my thoughts are with your family

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Wes and Stacey, thanks for sharing your selves and family with Eric when the witnesses were unable/unwilling to do so.

You guys have great big hearts for being able to do that for him, and I suspect it probably helped you to see what real love is, and hopefully helped confirm the rightness of your own decision to separate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit