Message from Oompa's Family re Obit and Memorial!!!

by AGuest 62 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace!

I received the following via email from a family member just a moment or so ago (bold is mine, FYI).

Again, peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Shelby I'm Eric's sister's partner. We have been reading your JW site and all of the wonderful things people are saying about him. could you let site followers know that there will be a real obit and some sort of rememberance service set up by his son Tyler who is ex JW himself. Teri his only sibling was not in communication for the past couple years not because of WT for she left the cult years ago but due to other issues that Eric had been dealing with since the cycle accident. She loved him deeply and will be assiting his son w/ the remeberance etc. Thank you all for your good thoughts for Oompa

PRIVACY STATEMENT
    Legacy.com does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.

Questions? Comments? Please don't reply to this email as we cannot respond to messages sent to this address. Instead send us a message. You can also contact us at:

Legacy.com
    820 Davis St., Suite 210
    Evanston, IL, 60201

• AGuest
    AGuest

"Cast your bread upon the waters... "

Peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Thank you, Shelby! And thank you, sister's partner! Much love and strength to you and your family. We love our Oompa Eric tremendously.

Love,
    Baba.

• dog is god
    dog is god

This is wonderful.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am going to miss him as many many others are also...Thanks

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yes, thank you, sister's partner, for this wonderful news! Peace to you and our sincere condolences to dear sister Teri, son Tyler, and all those who loved and regarded our dear Oompa (Eric)!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• 00DAD
    00DAD

That's good news, thanks for the update!

• undercover
    undercover

Please keep us posted on the remembrance date/time.

• cedars
    cedars

That's excellent news. If you could let us know the time of the remembrance service, I'm sure many of us in other countries would like to observe some quiet reflective moments at that time.

Cedars

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Very cool..I`ll be there..

........................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit