Video tribute to Oompa (Eric Reeder)

by cedars 83 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

Hearing of Oompa passing has made me think, all though we see each other thorough the internet we should never underestimate how much pain a person may be experiencing.So with each person we ecounter let us try to be kind because we as people do not have the slightest idea what the other person is going through.

Remember that each person has their own mountain to overcome.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Spot on, I agree, Cedars. Thank you.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

That was beautiful. I didn't know him but feel sad at his passing.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Cedars , that was a very moving memorial for Eric . Well done .

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Thank you even though I didn't know him personally I've read and sometimes responded to many of his posts and he seemed so genuine and we all considered him a friend.

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

Always in our hearts, that organization demonic pay for all the victims that have caused

• somebody
    somebody

Thank you, cedars. That is beautiful. ( although I thought I was done shedding tears, but apparently not!)

May we never forget Eric Reeders.

peace,

somebody/gwen

• Deceived
    Deceived

I saw this Video on Facebook this morning and shared it. It was really very well done. I didn't know who did it up but now I know its you Cedars. Thank you so much for caring even if you never met him. I never met him either but it really affected me.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Cedars that was beautiful

d I totally agree, we don't know what goes on behind the avator.

Peace

• Violia
    Violia

Thanks for putting this on the board. It is a tragic knowing the pain he must have been in. DF'ing and shunning are evil and can push people over the edge. This really highlights the need to find support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit