Moment of silence for Oompa

by andys 39 Replies latest jw friends

• andys
    andys

I can be very emotional about certain things and when I heard about Oompa, even though I don't know him I was sometimes in tears about it, I will miss his posts, what I want to do for Oompa is to have a moment of silence for him, I know I don't post on here much am more of a lurker but also I want everyone else to have a moment of silence also for our friend and also for all the others who have committed suicide because of the Watchtowers policys.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yes...

• cantleave
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think that would be wonderful, and if we could unite in some way and do it at the same time, or more practically on the same day.

Plus we can have our own sacred minute right now.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Great idea. Suggest a time. We need leaders/facilitators if there is to be a group action.

I would prefer a community time.

• eva luna
    eva luna

Yes... I agree too.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I will do that for Oompa. I will light my vanilla candle and meditate on Oompa, his life, his pain and his passing.

• Deceived
    Deceived

Yes, I would do that for him. I would lime to light a candle for him and give him a minute of silence. It would be great to do it at the same time as everyone else.

He deserves to be remembered with respect from caring people.

• cedars
    cedars

This Friday 5th October would be exactly 7 days from the day he his thought to have died.

How about we all observe a minute's silence at exactly 12noon his local time?

Cedars

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

YEs disconnect

Luto

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit