Fb status of a Young JW Mom. Sooo Sick!

by 3dogs1husband 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

yeah ppl. dont judge brainwashed parents who ignorantly expose others to viruses and colds just so they can appear holier. if that chicken pox dispensery had coughed on an elderly person who had never contracted it and he died of complications it is his fault for either private sin or lack of zeal.

bobbi, if your child starts puking but seemed fine 10 minutes ago, and that is not your primary concern than... oh skrew it. have lots of babies.

and if you rely on others for transportation but the transportation you get is not to a job interview but a church revival, than YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

• never a jw
    never a jw

drewcoul,

very funny

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Have these people never heard about how viruses work? How very thoughtful to bring her sick child to be throwing up in the company of other children, elderly, and infirmed.

" but suprisingly we stayed for the rest of the day "

This is like saying, "look how stupid and insensitive I am."

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I remember a child throwing up during the Assembly,and the parents stayed. The young attendents had to clean it up.

Maybe some live farther away from the Assembly hall. But,in this circuit everyone is less than an hour away. And there are many weeks to be able to get in an assembly. Sorry,but,no excuse to keep a sick kid at the assembly. Even as a brainwashed dub,I would say take them home.

Sometimes,I do forget how unreasonable Witnesses can be. But,this weekend I was around Witness family,and my eyes are sore from rolling around in their sockets.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I did some dumb stuff as a dub, I don't think any of us are totally innocent of that sort of thing. Obviously, normal people wouldn't drag a sick kid to a religious meeting, but the borg has a way of contorting one's thinking. I hope someday very soon she wakes up and gets free.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

aperantly the status update goies on to explain that the little young man...(5) felt so horrible he kept thinking it was armagendom...and kept asking is this the end?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Report that woman to Child Services...

I suspect that foster care might be safer than being raised as a JW.

• HelpMeBelieve
    HelpMeBelieve

Steve, thanks for breaking up the generalizations.

"To conclude from this that JW parents are themselves "sick" (as in the head) or uncaring is contentious. As another poster said, often attendees are kind of expected to stay and/or endure hardship - it can be hard also if you're dependent on others for transport"

• cantleave
    cantleave

What are you complaining about? He didn't fall through a window to his death like the young man in the 1st Century!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

cantleave, you crack me up!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit