Fb status of a Young JW Mom. Sooo Sick!

by 3dogs1husband 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

can't believe that we made it through the whole assembly, **** wasn't feeling good last night, has a cold, was pretty cranky, then he seemed fine and minutes later Im making a bowl with my hands for him to throw up in while we are sitting (the joys of parenthood) then into a plastic bag, then very quickly ran to the bathroom for even more throwing up, but suprisingly we stayed for the rest of the day

trying to think of a response. I am not "out" on fb soooo sick from this i wanna throw up myself...poor children!

• loosie
    loosie

Awesome assemblies are more important than a vomiting child... She must get the mother of the year award.

• shamus100
    shamus100

OMG. Will she win the over-zealous congregation moron of the month award? STAY TUNED.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Personally, whenever my kid starts barfing, we head home. I've had the joy of having two regular, occasional barfers and one who seemed to making a career of barfing on me in public. This woman needs her head examined.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

its soo nice to now that she had a heads up the night before too.....fricken JW's

• whathappened
    whathappened

Sick, sick mother.

Pat one assembly we attended, there was a sister who sat behind us and coughed continually the whole day. Within 7 days, my entire family was sick and my daughter had to go to the hospital. How unloving and inconsiderate of people showing up at the meetings I'll and infecting everyone else.

I will bet the folks sitting next to the puking child were delighted by the smells and sounds. That poor kid.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

i know right??? on every level this is abusive and rude :/ grrrrrr

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

That child should have been home in bed. There are other assemblies to attend throughout the year. And she just gave the flu,or whatever her kid had to many there. It is very unloving. She needs a good telling off,go for it. Even as a Witness,I would not appreciate people coming to the meetings sick and giving it to the rest of us.

What about other children or older ones that will get it 10X worse than her child. I swear I do not get as many colds and flu since I stopped going to the germfests they call assemblies.

And how would she like someone dragging her out of bed when she doesn't feel well and making her sit all that time. No common sense!

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

when i was competing regularly(sports), i had passed out from heat stroke. for those not familiar , that is a very bad thing. 3 days later at the assembly hall i passed out while standing between the song and the looong prayer and busted my head... still dehydrated and sweating bullets. a "nurse" bandaged my head and helped me back to my seat to continue my spiritual meal. 2 1/2 more hours. i remember hearing the remark about how fortunate i was to be in jahs house. what a bunch of sick ppl. ps. heat exaustion can manifest for weeks-months and can be deadly, think of running a car that is overheating. kaboom

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

That sounds like the post of a JW mom who feels she must play the part of the martyr by faithfully getting her children to the assembly despite the fact that they are sick so that she can show she can do it alone and without help from dad. It is a post that screams for attention, pity, and affirmation that what she is doing is the "right thing" for her and her child(ren). Unfortunately for JW moms and dads that post about their spiritual accomplishments on Facebook, it really only displays that they are lonely and neglected and nobody in their congregations really care about them or their struggle to keep dragging those kids to meeting hell or high water. Posting is a way for them to reach out to their FB friends and say "Hey look at me, please send some praise and reasurrance that I am being recognized for doing the little that I am in a spiritual sense."

Eventually she will realize nobody cares, and single moms who do little or nothing in furthering kingdom interests by field service and meeting attendance/participation are really just deadwood and a burden for the BOE.

Again, children's best interests being cast aside for the more important narcissistic parent's agenda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit