The best way to help any JW out is to remain active

by Most Noble 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I too, am not buying it. Too much thought control, too much paranoia, etc in the organization.

I for one, couldn't fake it. I would be spotted in a second. I couldn't keep my eyes from rolling out of my head or involuntary grunts of hearing the insanity. I couldn't stomach sitting in the hall today. Knowing the truth about this organization, the mind control, logical fallacies, propaganda etc, and having them JUMP out one after the other after the other. It would be like Chinese water torture.

Creating websites DOES work, people ARE looking. Bible studies are researching before getting too involved. (I have talked to SO many of those personally via my youtube vids) They can reserach safely from their own homes, phones, ipads, whatever. I know the internet helped me learn the TATT as well.

Youtube Danmera

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I couldn't keep my eyes from rolling out of my head or involuntary grunts of hearing the insanity.

Unbeknownst to me, I was unwittingly doing this when I was regularly attending, at least to the extent that my wife noticed. She said I always seemed angry (which is not normally one of my dominant emotions)

Once that critical thinking switch moves to the ON position in your brain, the meetings are truly unbearable.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The method works, but it isn't the only way. Websites help too. It's a similar type person that was instrumental in getting me out. However, i think i was the only one that he affected that way. He was known as a border line apostate by many jws. He used to give eloquent talks and stuff.

S

• purpleplus
    purpleplus

Kudos to those who can stay in the borg once they learn TTATT. For me, I had to leave! The meetings became unbearable! Except for a couple funerals, I haven't been back.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

JWN's Tuesday, AKA Tim Kilgore on Youtube stopped counting at 400 for the number of people he helped out of the Watchtower cult. And he did it while outside of the organization.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

No. I mean, if you are in and can knock a few loose, then fine. But the real action is on the outside, keeping new people from joining up. Without new marks they will die through attrition.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I could not stay in this religion. I was in a bad marriage and had to break with the religion to get out of it. I admire any that can stay in and help other get out, that is incredible. I have been out so long now I would never be able to fake it. But you guys that can do it, I admire your dedication.

• Elephant
    Elephant

.......................... ...OUTLAW

--

...outlaw...that was funny...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

kurtbethel makes a good point above, as one who has left you are in a wonderful position to show the normal people of the world that the WT well is poisoned.

And just as word of mouth can close down a Restaurant selling sh*t food, so can we help bring about the demise of the WT, by spreading the word, from the outside.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

We would all be on some very strong meds if we had stayed just to fight from within

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit