The best way to help any JW out is to remain active

by Most Noble 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

Attacking from the outside will always prove to be unproductive. It is more effective to remain inside the domain while raising people's consciousness and letting them see all the flaws behind the farce. I have tried it and I have gotten 47 people out in 6 months, while I am still seen as a publisher in good standing.

So Lukers, remain and keep strenghtening the momentum of your clandestine operations. Nobody cares about whatever any apostate have to offer, but no matter who you are and the bouts of doubts plaguing you, as far as you havent taken the bull by the horn, you still have access to the JWs and can still penetrate.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Sorry, many of us can't stand to stay in for our own sanity.

• C.O.B.E.Beef
    C.O.B.E.Beef

Agree with Baltar.

• minimus
    minimus

If you got 47 people out in 6 months , your name would come up as a reason for their exiting. I don't believe you.

• Glander
    Glander

The WT Society has been warning the publishers for some time now to be on the alert for apostasy based attitudes. Like the old WWII poster that warned "Loose Lips Sink Ships", they are right up their with the 1920's era Russian revolutionary society or the 1960's era Chinese communist Mao regime.

However, a smart "mole" can influence certain individuals if they are circumspect and patient.

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

minimus- The strategy is not to blow whistle arround the KH, but using thought provoking questions to reach their hearts either while on field service or at some other functions.

Try it. Its the method I have been using, and beleieve me, it has been working big time.

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

you just have to know HOW to do it, and in what manner , what to say, when to say it and with whom does matter a lot.... Just cunningly sow the seed here and there ,and you will see how JV makes it grow.

I have made 6 MS inactive in 6 months, 18 unbaptized publishers, 20 single brothers and 3 younger guys . Just Remain in, be active, give talks, go out in service and see how easy it is to get people out when you open your mouth to them especially when you are trusted and seen to be in "good standing".

Creating website and the rest is just a bunch waste of time.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Most Noble- Sure. Stay indefinitely.

How many people are you personally trying to rescue? You said you SAVED 47 in 6 months?

Sorry, I agree with MINIMUS.

• minimus
    minimus

Bs er.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit