The best way to help any JW out is to remain active

by Most Noble 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• moshe
    moshe

Your KH must be pretty liberal about letting naysayers remain in good standing. Disagreeing with the GB and the Slave is the same as disagreeing with Jesus- according to the WT.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

No! If that was true the GB would have dismantled your congregation.

• minimus
    minimus

Outlaw has once again got it.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I think he is right in a way. You can definitely plant little seeds of doubts through carefully chosen questions and comments that undermine confidence in the Watchtower leadership. Maybe he is exaggerating the effect he has had but I'm surprised everyone has utterly trashed this person. Quite rude responses.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's horses for courses, if I stayed in and got 50 people out, but screwed up my kids childhood in the process, I have failed!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I can't accept you have got that many out, or even made them inactive, in that short a time yet are still under the radar. Don't forget it takes 6 months to be classed as inactive.

Either way, it's a hard enough job trying to work a route that will mean I can get my family out, especially if trying to minimise the repurcussions. I am a serving MS. My wife and I are 2nd gen and my kids are, by implication, 3rd gen. You don't drop off the radar in a matter of weeks. The only thing I agree with is that it is perhaps easier to do this if active but it by default has to be a long process.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have gotten 47 people out in 6 months

You got 47 out? Then how come you didn't tell them to stay inside where they could do more good?

• inbetween
    inbetween

Though I´m still in not on my will, but due to family ties, I see the point, that it is for sure easier to help others, when you yourself are considered in good standing. Occasionally I carefully drop something here and there, but still, til now, I could not help anybody to leave, unless I would have risced my cover. One time a brother, whom I started to talk more open, even mentioned that he was shocked about some of my statements. It showed me to be more careful and also, that he is not ready, even though he himself mentioned some big points, that bothered him.

Most noble, while I see, where you coming from, and actually if you really stay in for helping others out (indeed most noble) I can by no means imagine, that in 6 months 47 people react like this, without you being cornered as apostate or at least dangerous association..

the org is like a dictatorial regime with enough traitors and spies, that one simply cannot trust...

• elderelite
    elderelite

Sigh..... I find myself in the unenviable position of arguing my own position... Common man... 47 people? I made the same choice. It dosent work that way. Lies and exagerations dont help anyone or make your point. How about sharing some of your sucess stories and we can all learn from your tactics

• inbetween
    inbetween

oh, btw you also said:

"Creating website and the rest is just a bunch waste of time"

I have to strongly disagree, in JW-world, where critical or independent thinking is frowned upon, and expressing concerns openly easily ends up in a which hunt, the anonymity of the internet has been helping a lot of people, including myself, to learn about TTATT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit