What does your avatar/screen name mean?

by Christ Alone 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

I like fantasy/sci-fi. I like Babylon 5 among other shows and the character Londo stood out. He is a likeable character, but he makes some mistakes. I'm definitely not as likable, in fact I'm quite the introvert, but I can certainly relate.

Actually I set up an email account previously for mostly anonymous purposes and Londo was already taken and I didn't feel like putting too much thought into it, so out of laziness, I tagged 111 onto the end to make it unique. When I signed onto JWN, I figured londo111 would be good enough a handle.

• bigmac
    bigmac

ive discussed this before--my avatar is a pic i found on google. i also use the name stan livedeath--to go with the avatar. search me on facebook.

if you rearrange stan livedeath you get a well known mythical biblical character.

• cedars
    cedars

I once went camping and was attacked by a rabid otter. We wrestled for quite a while before I hit it over the head with the branch of a cedar tree, and it died. The episode scarred me emotionally ever since, and I created the name "Cedars" in honor of the crazy otter I was forced to kill.

Cedars

• Londo111
    Londo111

That was no ordinary otter!

• cedars
    cedars

Londo111 - indeed it wasn't! The poor fella.

Coincidentally, "cei-dar" means "Hater of Thor" in Welsh, so the name has sort of a double-meaning for me.

Did I mention I found some golden plates not long after I killed the otter? More on that in my soon-to-be-published book.

Cedars

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Twitch said- The imagination and perspective in his art tickles me brain

Is that why you "Twitch"? I also like having my brain tickled!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My picture is of me on my "1st" birthday with the singer of a local band. My name came from how unhappy and troubled I felt when I first began posting here . At that time I was just beginning to see the "truth". Happily today my mind is no longer troubled ,but at peace .

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

frankiespeakin=frankly speaking

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Oh Frankie speakin!!! Frankly speaking, I thought your name was: Fran Kies peak in G

• smmcroberts
    smmcroberts

My username is just me (Steve M McRoberts). What's interesting is the image: a detail from Salvador's Dali's "The Birth of the New Man" [the full title is "Geopoliticus Child Watching the Birth of the New Man"]. I chose it because it looks like the man is struggling to be born out of the Earth, just as I was struggling to be reborn with a new earthly identity after having died to the WT.

BTW, I did change my name once I had fully emerged, taking my wife's last name upon marriage (a happily ever after story if there ever was one!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit