A JW called me a moron.

by shepherd 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

LOL!

Maybe he was guided by his Field Service Guardian Angel, who whispered in his ear, "He's an APOSTATE! GET HIM!!!"

Once a JW decides you MAY BE an apostate ex-JW, all the rules of politeness are out the door and the kid gloves come off, as they're now engaged in a battle for the survival of their very soul, playing tug-of-war with a living embodiment of Satan and his legion of demons with his Eternal Life at stake!

Great job on uncovering his JW mask (and it's a shame you didn't video-record it to show what lurks just beneath the surface)!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

No, he didn't call YOU a moron.

He was admitting HE is a moron and is not qualified to engage in meaningful discussion.

You lucked out dude!

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

What a great story you can tell the next time they come around!

"Are you going to call me a moron like the last Jehovah's Witness that was here?"

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Perhaps if you have the time you go the local KH in your area around meeting time and ask to speak to an elder and tell him about your being called moron by one the Jah's faithful servants and you want an apology, also mentioning that it was a very Christian thing to do !

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Wow, never heard of that before!

It's too bad that they can't hold their own at the door anymore. When I was 15 I had an hour-long discussion with a born-again, and I'd only been associating with JWs for 2 years.

Guess their hearts aren't really in it, thank goodness.

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Pot, Kettle!

Jehovah's Witness call someone a moron

• jam
    jam

That,s a lot of nerves, you come to my door and insult

me. I would have call the police.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are using those words to stop rational discussion. To me, that is the definition of "stupidity" that is a sin--deliberately refusing to look farther on the matter.

• steve2
    steve2

You're a saint for tolerating offensive language and seeing the funnier side. You sound a far better person than me!

Gone are the days when the JWs at least attempted to engage in debate. The modern-breed of witness is appallingly ignorant and resorts to the most reactive of stereotypes to prove their points. But calling you a moron is a new low and unacceptable.

• shepherd
    shepherd

" Gone are the days when the JWs at least attempted to engage in debate"

Thats what I have noticed. The new 'generation' of JW's don't seem to know ANYTHING. The 'dumbing down' of the Watchtower etc has produced perhaps the most ignorant JWs ever. Knorr would be turning in his grave, after trying so hard with the Theocratic School etc.....I still remember sermon outlines...hahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit