Watchtower and Freemasonry

by mizpah2 79 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Thanks for the information, the close association with the IBSA/JWS via C T Russell and J Rutherford gets missed by most people

today by JWS themselves and by the general public at large.

The repelling opposition and from mainstream Christendom stems from ideologies created most likely from the Freemason theologies.

The theological idea that one should congregate in worship in a place that replicates King Solomon's Temple as a truer

emulation of where people should worship god (Yahweh) as apposed to typically designed Churches.

The probable reason also why worshiping centers for the JWS are called Kingdom Halls and NOT churches.

When J Rutherford broke away more less from the IBSA to create the JW organization, the remaining IBSA still used Freemason halls to

give talks and lectures.

The structural Pyramid theology of the Freemasons ...

• mizpah2
  • smiddy
    smiddy

That is very interesting , I have it bookmarked.

I am sure the very first meetings I attended in late 1959 / early 1960 ? was in a hall used by the Masonic Lodge / Masons, situated at Clifton Hill , Melbourne Victoria , Australia ,whether they owned it or not I`m not sure. It was called the Central Congregation , the P.O. or was it company overseer at that time was George Spencer and his brother was Les Spencer .

smiddy

• mizpah2
    mizpah2

Hello Smiddy,

Halls freemasonry / watchtower in Australia :

- Adelaide

- Bathurst

- Hobart

- Hurstville (Banlieue Sud de Sydney)

- Melbourne

- Rockdale

- Sydney (Quartier : Dulwich Hill)

- Warragul

- Journal : "The Argus"; Melbourne; 25 Mars 1916; p.13

- Journal : "The Argus"; Melbourne; 23 Août 1917; p.4

- Journal : "Colonist"; volume LVI; issue 13523 Sydney; 17 Juillet 1914; p.6

- Journal : "West Gippsland Gazette"; Warragul, Vic.; 1 Juillet 1924; p.2

• mizpah2
    mizpah2

Smiddy,

Masonic lodge "Clifton hill, Melbourne Victoria, Australia" - 1959/1960

- Photography hall masonic?

- Articles of newspapers?

• tornapart
    tornapart

Charles Taze Russell's grave with accompanying pyramid and Masonic Lodge in background.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The close connection of the Watchtower Corporation and the Freemasons is obviously clear to see.

So too is the repulsion of main stream Christendom as an expressed theology.

Since the WTS. was trying to lure people to their own organization through tactics of adverse commercialization supporting their publishing house,

the " We have been selectively chosen by god " proclamation was part of the organization's begetting marketing strategy.

The open competitiveness of religion has no regulatory control particularly in the United States, so throwing dirt onto the other religious

organizations is just part of this stringent competitiveness.

Was C T Russell and J Rutherford via the WTS. publishing house closer to god or bible interpretation in a purer sense ?

Not really, they were just there indulgently slicing a piece out the religious pie for themselves looking for people to mentally

manipulate to help in the distribution and proliferation of the WTS. own published goods and they had the known OK from

the governmental Constitution of the United States to proceed without restriction.

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/98890/1/Heres-PROOF-that-Charles-Taze-Russell-Was-NOT-a-Pennsylvania-Freemason

NO, CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL WAS NOT A PENNSYLVANIA FREEMASON!

Back in 2001, I requested historical information from the ANCIENT ACCEPTED SCOTTISH RITE OF FREEMASONRY, VALLEY OF PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA, asking if Charles Taze Russell, his father, Joseph Lytel Russell, and his uncle, Charles Tays Russell, were Freemasons. This is the answer I received in a letter:

"AFTER A SEARCH OF OUR RECORDS, WE DETERMINED THAT THE THREE RUSSELL'S WERE NOT MEMBERS OF OUR ORGANIZATION."

In their letter, the Pittsburgh Chapter recommended that I send an inquiry asking for further research on this question to the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania located in Philadelphia, which I did. On April 27, 2001, I received this reply:

"THE RECORD BOOKS IN THE GRAND SECRETARY'S OFFICE ARE UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME AS THEY ARE BEING CONSERVED AND SHOULD BE BACK SOME TIME IN THE FALL."

Inasmuch as I was very involved with other, more pressing, things then, I did not follow-up and eventually my desire for resolution of this question faded out of my mind. That is, until today, when I saw that this subject has not been resolved to the satisfaction of some posters, so I sent a follow-up email to the Masonic Temple, Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Just a few minutes ago, I received this reply:

DEAR MS. ANDERSON,

CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL WAS NOT A PENNSYLVANIA FREEMASON. NOR DOES HE APPEAR IN THE RECORDS OF ENGLAND OR IRELAND.

I SHALL CHECK THE RECORDS FOR THE OTHER TWO RUSSELLS.

BEST,

GLENYS A. WALDMAN

LIBRARIAN

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

I once married into a very prominent family in the Watchtower. My ex-wife's family founded the WT movement in New Haven County, CT. She was a fourth generation JW. I repeatedly heard her mother and uncle (mom's brother) praising the WT for "proving the FREE MASONRY of the Bible." We also had friends that were important members and had lived in the Brooklynn, NY headquarters. They also said the same praise of "proving the FREE MASONRY of the Bible."

"Proving the FREE MASONRY of the Bible" is a quote from at least one of Charles T. Russell's published public lectures. He seemed to indicate that he was also a Free Mason in that lecture but in a way that made me think he was reassuring FM audience members. WHY? I venture to say that he outranked Free Masons. That would be circumstantial evidence of C. Russell's role in the English Global Elite - some call the Illuminati. Others have expressed this conclusion.

Being that the WT has historically referred to "the new system" (their version of the 1000 year reign of Christ) as the "New Order" and the "New World". The Watchtower's offensively worded Bible is named "The New World Translation".

The intro pages of The New World Translation quote Isaiah 65:17 “For I will create a new heaven and a new earth; the past events will not be remembered or come to mind." (Holman) Isaiah 66:22 " “For just as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, will endure before Me” (Holman) — also quoted in 2 Peter 3:13 " But, according to his promise, we look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness." (ASV) and Revelation 21:1 " And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth are passed away; and the sea is no more. " (ASV)

A "New World" : κοσμου καινην - (Gk) does not equate with either part of "New Heaven' and 'New Earth" : " ουρανον καινον και γην καινην" (Gk).

Jesus Christ said, " My kingdom is not of this world,” said Jesus. “If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I wouldn’t be handed over to the Jews. As it is, My kingdom does not have its origin here.” (John 18:36 - Holman)

No Biblical "New World" - that is nonsense and Jesus' Kingdom is NOT of this world or the New World Disorder!

The WT contradicts 2 Peter 3:13 about the destruction of the Earth by fire yet Josephus wrote (Antiquities of the Jews - Book I, CHAPTER 2,.

3. Now Adam, who was the first man, and made out of the earth, (for our discourse must now be about him,) after Abel was slain, and Cain fled away, on account of his murder, was solicitous for posterity, and had a vehement desire of children, he being two hundred and thirty years old; after which time he lived other seven hundred, and then died. He had indeed many other children, (56 total) but Seth in particular. As for the rest, it would be tedious to name them; I will therefore only endeavor to give an account of those that proceeded from Seth. Now this Seth, when he was brought up, and came to those years in which he could discern what was good, became a virtuous man; and as he was himself of an excellent character, so did he leave children behind him who imitated his virtues. All these proved to be of good dispositions. They also inhabited the same country without dissensions, and in a happy condition, without any misfortunes falling upon them, till they died. They also were the inventors of that peculiar sort of wisdom which is concerned with the heavenly bodies, and their order. And that their inventions might not be lost before they were sufficiently known, upon Adam's prediction that the world was to be destroyed at one time by the force of fire, and at another time by the violence and quantity of water, they made two pillars, the one of brick, the other of stone: they inscribed their discoveries on them both, that in case the pillar of brick should be destroyed by the flood, the pillar of stone might remain, and exhibit those discoveries to mankind; and also inform them that there was another pillar of brick erected by them. Now this remains in the land of Siriad to this day.

Saint Peter personally knew this prophecy by that pillar in Siriad. It is literal. Noah's flood ruined the Earth by flood and the loss of the water vapor layer in the thermosphere. The ruin of the Earth by fire is also for the ruin of wicked men but as the Earth continued to exist after the flood, so it will continue to exist after its burning. As men again lived on the Earth after the flood, they will again live on the previously burnt Earth after God has restored it. Rev21:5 (ASV) " And he that sitteth on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he saith, Write: for these words are faithful and true." I heard this taught in my Baptist Church - I am now Baptist. We come back. Noah had to be removed from the Earth's surface or he would drown, all will have to be removed or be burnt, and those saved come back after the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev. 21:11).

The WT can't get it right because they are founded on the previously said, " FREE MASONRY of the Bible." And the WT will not rule ever. Jesus does from Jerusalem, Israel.

My masonic father-in-law believed in re-inarnetion as many Masons do. Their resurrection is actually re-incarnation, a second try in the body. Hebrews 9:27 (HCSB) " And just as it is appointed for people to die once—and after this, judgment" means one chance and this is your only one. Once you die you will await final judgment. All mortal men alive during the 1000 year Earthly reign by Christ Jesus will still be subject to sin and death.

" There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days; for the child shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner being a hundred years old shall be accursed." (Isaiah 65:20)

Masons are usually deists, a hands off God doctrine. The WT teaches that idea. However, God is at work all around us. Jesus got his full authority before he went back to Heaven not like the bogus 1914 WT doctrine. The 1914 doctrine is a WT egotistical fantasy.

Matthew 28:18, 19 records : " Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"

The "therefore" is because He had the authority then.

Masons promote "good deeds." Thats nice but Biblical salvation is because of trust that Jesus paid the full price of our sins. Not by, with, through or due to any man-determined works agenda. A WT type non biblical "faith" has works which are just an acted out set of DOs.

Why do you think Apostle Paul told the Ephesians, chapter the 2:8-10 " For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God’s gift— not from works, so that no one can boast. For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them."

God expects us to always do good things to others - charitably like. But, trusting in our works places faith in ourselves and our ability to perform for ultimate salvation. What, Jesus blood isn't enough? Trusting in Jesus death is the only thing we are, and can be, expected to do. His name means "Anointed Saviour", which is why we are to trust "in his name" that he is what his name says he is. Even the ability to have faith is a gift from God.

Accept that idea, say thanks for such a gift, go, be happy.

They, the Watchtower - Russell to today's GB, ARE false prophets, liars, and not "the truth" in any sense. Because of the previously mentioned agenda to "prove the Free Masonry of the Bible" they can't get it correct. I respect men who are masons. I think they were hijacked by Russell's real organization. Ex-illuminatti members report that they called themselves "the organization." Sound familiar?

Have a happy day. Blondie, the illuminatti are not actually Free Masons therefore Russell and the Russell illumnatti blood line will not be recorded in Masonic records. Hope you are doing well.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Great fotos and info.

Bookmarked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit