Handgun

by WildTurkey 38 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

plmkrzy that might be the funniest joke I've ever heard. Or I'm just in a sicker mood than usual today.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

here you go Nathan:*** w83 7/15 25 "Seek Peace and Pursue It" ***
    15 If a sizable number of Witnesses in a congregation should be disturbed in that someone is hunting animals merely for sport, and not for obtaining food, he might not be in position to receive special service privileges, because of his offensive reputation.—1 Timothy 3:2.
    16 It is similar if one of Jehovah’s Witnesses insists on carrying or having firearms for protection against humans, or on learning the martial arts. The spiritual elders should take immediate steps to counsel and help him to remedy the situation. (Micah 4:3) Anyone who thus continues to carry personal arms or otherwise equips himself to become “a smiter” would cease to qualify for special privileges in the congregation.—1 Timothy 3:2, 3.

• TR
    TR

Hi Wildturkey,

I have a concealed weapons permit, and I carry a S&W .380 Sigma.

TR- UADNA

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This might anger some but we use to have a lot of fun shooting snakes.
    Does that count?

edited to ask LB if he had that chicken soup yet?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Thanks, Wild Turkey -

The dubs are starting to sound like the Amish - "smiter" - or maybe they're fans of the movie "Pulp Fiction" (seeing how they print so much pulp fiction themselves, that's the more likely explanation.)

(robber approaches) "HAND OVER YOUR MONEY!"

(me) "Be careful, lest I smite thee! I know Smite-Fu!"

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I love guns, have a ruger blackhawk 41 magnum, a ruger 357, a savage 110L 3006, a remington 270, mosberg 3030, a remington 300 mag. a model 97 12 2 3/4" shotgun, Im into archery, hand held cross bow, and long bow, karate, and philipino kungfu. I made this known many times and if the wtbts didn't like it I didn't care "F" em. Love weapons, dont shoot them much anymore but still love em. Love to plink around with them. have two 22 rifles a colt pump and a savage pump. both great guns. I'm not into hunting to handicapped to go now, but still love to plink around and was never squeamish about shooting my own grub, and have no patience with those who are.

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

This joke may be off topic but it kind of melds with this thread,if any of you hunt you will probably understand.....A good buddy of mine asks me one day"Mike you hunt ducks,what type of dog should I get? So I tell him "you gotta get a dog with a tight asshole so that when the dog jumps in the water the water won`t go in `em and make him sink" He says "thats really good advice I`ll make sure I find a dog with a tight asshole,I don`t want my new dog to sink and drown" So off he goes to a bunch of kennels looking for a dog and all the while lifting the dogs tails and checking the seal of the dogs bum.The kennel master is watching all of this and finally comes over and asks him what the hell he was doing.Well my buddy tells him "My good friend Mike told me that I need a dog with a tight asshole so the water won`t go in him and make sink" The kennel master looks at him and says "That is good advice,I think I have the perfect dog for you"So he goes to the back of the kennel and comes out the oldest,mangiest critter that you have ever laid eyes on.The kennel master tells him " Now I know he ain`t much to look at but he is the best hunting dog I have.But before I give him to ya I have to do a bit of work on him" the Kennel master then goes and lifts the dog tail then grabs the dogs balls and give them a quarter turn to the right.Well! the dogs asshole cinches up tight as a drum.The kennel master then turns to my buddy and says "I had him adjusted for quail"......

• Jackson
    Jackson

I have two handguns. 38 special for home. 32 auto for everything else. Even when I was a witless I didn't give a damn about any bullshit on handguns. Defending my family takes precedence over any braindead teaching by imcompetent window washers.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

My carry gun is a Colt .45 ACP. I say if you're going to put a hole in something, make it a big one. I like Silvertips but sometimes use backward wadcutters, can you say 'flying teacup'. Had it throated and ported so it never hangs up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit