Handgun

by WildTurkey 38 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Just remember, when super soakers are outlawed, only outlaws will have super soakers...

Tom

"The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan
  • Beans
    Beans

Up here in the Great White North we just throw snow balls at each other and Maple Syrup! Were much like the Brits here we just kick the shyt out of each other with whatever we can get our hands on. Not many guns around here.

Beans

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I still had a pistol after becoming a dub, not something well thought of by the few who knew. I grew up around guns and have been involved with them for what seems like forever.

I did sell my last gun, though. Not because of being a dub, but because I couldn't trust my step-brats around it. The boy was just too fascinated with it and wouldn't follow any safe procedures for handling it. So, I got rid of the gun. In retrospect, I should have kept the gun and got rid of the step-family!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Darn it! I was going to but, I think I will leave the men to there gun talk and not turn this one into a sex thread. It would have been fun though lol

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • bitter mango
    bitter mango

this is interesting http://www.guncontrol.ca/Content/Cda-US.htm

hmmm, don't think i'd ever carry a gun around. *hears the sighs of relief from everyone *

lol beans, snowball fights are the best!!

• Simon
    Simon

thanks for the link BM - I feel happier about moving to Canada although a little uneasy about it being so close to the US, lol

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Over here in OZ you cant even buy a BB gun withouta license.
    You cant even own so much as a pointy stick.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I used to hunt small game with a Miroku over / under shotgun. I used to enjoy it, I liked the whole gun scene and I understand the fascination.

One day I came home with several woodcock. My youngest son, then aged 5, said to me: "They're all God's creatures aren't they Dad?"
    I stopped hunting there and then.

A few weeks ago, a friend invited me to a clay pigeon shoot at Cheddar, so I duly went along. I didn't do particularly well and realised that my interest in guns had faded.

Never even seen a real hand-gun, they're absolutely "verboten" over here.

Englishman.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I do own a pointy stick, and no licence...I think you are mistaken Refiners :o))

Beck

• Simon
    Simon

he he he ... the dip-stick sounds great LB but have you ever seen "only fools and horses"? Rodney was often called a 'dip-stick' which over here means plonker, wally, idiot etc...

Sounds like awesome weaponry though but trust the Americans to have something bigger and better then even a water pistol, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit