September 11, the conspiracy theory!

by Nicolas 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Never underestimate what government employees are capable of doing.

Never Forget – 9/11

Blog/Violence

Posted Sep 11, 2023 by Martin Armstrong
    Spread the love

We honor the victims of the worst terrorist attack on American soil — 9/11. Take a moment to remember heroes in the fire department (my cousin was one of them), EMS, police services, and civilians who felt called to help. Never forget those who were lost.

Video Player
    00:00
    01:49

Yet also never forget that the first World Trade Center bombers drew the twin towers in their prison cell with planes going into them. Never forget that the government KNEW and admitted that much, justifying Homeland Security because some agencies did not share information. Never forget, to this day, we still must take off our shoes and cannot have a bottle of water or even a jar of peanut butter. The government knew, and WTC7 was clearly taken down to cover up the place where all the evidence was stored. The claimed plane that hit the Pentagon miraculously destroyed the very room with all the financial records for the audit of missing trillions.

All the tapes from my case that confirmed the manipulation of markets by the bankers were in WTC7.

Categories: Violence
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy

Blog/Corruption

Posted Sep 11, 2023 by Martin Armstrong
    Spread the love

“On September 10, 2001, former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said, “Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it’s stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible,” the Sanders-Grassley Audit the Pentagon Act states. A day after Rumsfeld’s announcement, the building was targeted in the 9/11 attack where the alleged accounting effort was taking place. The $2.3 trillion remains unaccounted for to this day.

The WTC7 collapse, shown above, was the only building not hit by a plane. The government simply said a fire managed to melt steel beams and destroy the building. The demolished area was the precise location of the Pentagon audit, and also happened to be the location of my computer system. Here is the letter I received from the SEC explaining that everything had simply been destroyed on 9/11. That was the final answer and no questions were permitted. The government managed to evacuate all the government employees prior to the attack; the civilians in other towers were not so lucky.

The Pentagon must be held accountable. I comment Bernie Sanders for remaining consistent over his career, even if I disagree with him on most issues. Sanders and Senator Grassley have been asking the government to determine why trillions in taxpayer funding continually disappears. The Pentagon controls nearly 70% of the budget of the Federal government. And yet, when they make announcements like the $600 billion in aid missing to Ukraine, no one bats an eye. The Deep State funnels money through the Pentagon without issue. Congress ordered the Pentagon to pass an audit, and yet it remains the only government agency that has failed to do so.

We the people deserve to know where TRILLIONS in funding have gone. Clearly, this is deeper than an accounting error. The missing $2.3 trillion was first noticed in 1999, during Clinton’s presidency and not that of Bush. Is any government agency for the people? The FBI, CIA, FDA, DoD, SEC, and every three-letter agency seem to be the guard dogs of the Deep State. Rumsfeld had this to say about the Pentagon:

“It governs by dictating five-year plans. From a single capital, it attempts to impose its demands across time zones, continents, oceans and beyond. With brutal consistency, it stifles free thought and crushes new ideas. It disrupts the defense of the United States and places the lives of men and women in uniform at risk. Perhaps this adversary sounds like the former Soviet Union, but that enemy is gone: our foes are more subtle and implacable today. You may think I’m describing one of the last decrepit dictators of the world. But their day, too, is almost past, and they cannot match the strength and size of this adversary. The adversary’s closer to home. It’s the Pentagon bureaucracy.”
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy
    WATCH! Truth Defiant

Anniversary Event Focuses on the Truth Under Attack

'On September 8, 2023, AE911Truth held its 2023 9/11 anniversary event, Truth Defiant, discussing a variety of different issues affecting the 9/11 Truth Movement and the future of “truth” itself, particularly on the internet.

Despite a few guests experiencing some technical issues, the online event was a rousing success and a gratifying experience for all who participated, kicking off with what, we believe, is the coolest opening theme in the history of any 9/11 Truth event… Ever!

Radio host, Michael Parker was scheduled to join the Livestream but unfortunately ran into problems with his audio at the last minute… (just another one of those unexpected gremlins that always strikes AE911Truth, coincidentally around anniversary time each year).

Unfazed and determined to get Parker’s voice heard, event host, Andy Steele has already booked Parker to appear for a full hour on this week’s edition of 9/11 Free Fall!

The event began with a panel discussion featuring AE911Truth board members, Roland Angle, Kamal Obeid, and Gene Johnson, discussing Project Due Diligence and its outreach to the engineering community, followed by another discussion by 9/11 activists, Adam

Syed and Jeff Long centered around internet censorship and Cointelpro and their impact on the movement.

Filmmaker and musician, Dylan Avery followed to discuss the truth’s role in entertainment, and finally journalist, Craig McKee arrived to continue the discussion on the challenges that the truth movement faces.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFkbN1iYVs0&t=1s

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    Loose Change - An American Coup (2009) 9/11 documentary exposing the lies of the official narrative & other various corrupt elements This is MANDATORY viewing as it's THE most comprehensive work on the subject This was my first red-pill in 2005 - this is the final 2009 cut

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    All the tapes from my case that confirmed the manipulation of markets by the bankers were in WTC7.

Why do we need documents for this? The existence of the Federal Reserve and it's public purpose is to manipulate markets.

It's hard to think of a greater manipulation of markets than to fix the price of money...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit