September 11, the conspiracy theory!

by Nicolas 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• teejay
    teejay

Don't know if I believe all of what you've presented - in fact, I know I don't, but I do know that:

The first... the very first... radio reports I heard of the events in NYC that day was that a small commuter plane had crashed into the building. I remember that very well.

that,

... the damage at the Pentagon has received almost no media attention. National security reasons, I'm sure.

that,

... there is a huge site in NY, reported on by the national news networks and newsmagazine shows, that holds the wreckage of the planes that crashed there, wreckage the NTS is studying for various reasons. I have not heard any report of a similar site at or near the Pentagon nor seen any plane wreckage there in any of the photos or video taken on 9/11. (Note: If you know of such a site, would you please direct me to it? I'd like to see it.)

that,

... turning off the transponders was pointless if the pilots' only purpose was to hide from the good guys. Aircraft is tracked all the time by conventional radar and so could/were these planes. Most likely, they showed up on several radars in several tracking centers in the eastern U.S. until they... um... disappeared. Therefore, why turn off the transponders -- or bother to report it?

Like I said, I don't believe every single word of this, Nicolas, but I don't believe every single word of the gov'ts official 'spin,' either. I believe the truth lies somewhere in between.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Teejay,

Did you say "the truth lies..."? That is very profound! Maybe that's the key to solving this whole mystery.

-J.R.

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• mike047
    mike047

Our government[USA] is very capable of doing what is outlined in the original post. Whether or not the events transpired in this manner will be speculated about for many years. SAME as the JFK assassination.[I feel that the government was involved in this...JFK.. at some level]. I did not know about the pentagon debris, or lack there of. This would be very strange, indeed, if accurate.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Good lord, what disasters bring out in morons.....how bizzarre.

These are the same people mumbling to themselves in downtown Manhatten and screaming at passersby.

ashi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Do you believe everything the govt tells you?

What on earth does bullshit like this have to do with what the govt. tells me?

The first... the very first... radio reports I heard of the events in NYC that day was that a small commuter plane had crashed into the building. I remember that very well.

NEWSFLASH-- first reports of cataclysmic events are always wrong. Have you not noticed this? Always.

Geezus Christ almighty, why are you mentioning this? Is it even semi intelligent to put more emphasis on the FIRST eyewitness account, than later video? To think that literally 100's of people conspired and continued to conspire to kill 1000's of people?

You know what bugs me about idiot conspiratist. It isn't that I think "the gubment", or Bush, or any other person/s with lots of money and power want what is BEST for me. What bugs me is that the idiot conspiratist don't even have an intelligent thesis of what it is that these "conspire-ers" want. And yet they spew such unmitigated idiocy. They are WORSE than Pastor Russell on his worst day, and that is pretty bad.

To see my fellow ex's lapping it up makes me sick. You aren't saying you believe? Sounds like a newish bible study. Don't worry, you keep WANTING to believe the way you do, and you WILL believe. 'Cuz even to have gotten this far, you've checked you brain at the door.

NEWSFLASH number 2. When you see those spy movies? 99% of what they do, especially in the time frame they do it, is not technologically feasible. Is Hollywood your WT?

• mike047
    mike047

The terms; idiot and moron have been used, so I[out of curiosity] looked the words up in a dictionary.
    These are not quotes;
    moron, IQ 50-75 that of 8-12 year old.
    imbecile[hasn't been used yet],IQ 25-50 that of 3-8 year old.
    idiot, IQ less than 25 that of a 2 year old.

Do people that ponder conspiracies fit these parameters???
    I don't think so.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Yes Mike, in my opinion, people who ponder conspiracies simply for the sake of pondering conspiracies, meet that criteria applying only a small amount of hyperbole

For instance, you. You said:

Our government[USA] is very capable of doing what is outlined in the original post.
    I've not heard such breathtaking stupidity many times in my life. Sorry man, you asked, it's my opinion, and, coming from where I come from, I think bullshit is dangerous, so I have to speak up.

On another note, this crap is rather an insult to the families of those who died in the very REAL circumstances that happened 9/11.

• SYN
    SYN

Nic: Damn, you beat me to it!

I don't think it's such a good idea to post giant articles from Conspiracy Planet here - it wastes Simon's $$$ (he has to pay for every byte we download from his site, you know), and besides, Conspiracy Planet is a cool site to browse through anyway. I think Simon and a lot of other people here would appreciate it if you could just drop a link - that way a lot of people wouldn't have to read through war and peace just so they could see the comments

To the people who constantly flame us ole Conspiracy Theorists, look, it's just a THEORY. We enjoy discussing things (sometimes very off-beat things!) on this site - that's what it's here for. I've never said that I believed ANY of it, but it's interesting to think about.

For instance, Dubla repeatedly took apart many of my arguments on another thread, and I acknowledged that his arguments were better, because they were.

That's what discussion is all about!

I do think (but there is little evidence for it) that the US Government might be hiding something about all of this, but it's very likely that the only people with sufficient knowledge to justify my suspicions are either dead or not talking, EVER.

All I have are suspicions and gossip, basically.

One of the primary aspects of being an XJW is being able to question your beliefs, and gain new ones if you so wish. I feel that us Conspiracy Theorists just enjoy questioning many mainstream 'beliefs' and knowledge. Nobody here as said that they take any of this seriously!!! I don't think a lot of it should be taken seriously, but we should definitely question what happens during events like this.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Sargon
    Sargon

People looking for boogey-men under the bed will always find them.
    Ther's alot of people that will always beleive the Waco's whenever the words conspiracy and US Government are used in the same sentence.
    I for one trust my eyes. There was no faking the events at the WTC on
    9/11. This whole conspiracy thing sounds like something dug up by the X-files writers.

Imagination is more important than Knowledge. Albert Einstein

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sixofnine

What on earth does bullshit like this have to do with what the govt. tells me?
    There is spin in both. Both quite creative. Both give some truth.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit