September 11, the conspiracy theory!

by Nicolas 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SYN
    SYN

There are far too many inconsistincies and coincidences in the Sept. 11 tragedy for it to have happened the way the media say it did.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• teejay
    teejay

Geezus Christ almighty, why are you mentioning this? Is it even semi intelligent to put more emphasis on the FIRST eyewitness account, than later video? To think that literally 100's of people conspired and continued to conspire to kill 1000's of people? - Sixofnine

First... why so emotional about it? Hey, I never realized that there was video of the FIRST plane hitting! Why have I never seen that on any news program?

Secondly, to purpetrate this would not require the complicit acts of 100's but only a handful... probably far less than 100, particularly if they were military -- accustomed to not questioning orders.

• Perry
    Perry
    Why did Pseudo Flight 175 almost miss the second tower? Because the
    remote operators were used to smaller, more maneuverable craft, not a
    big stubborn passenger jet.

That is just plain insanity. Every theorist knows that the remote controllers were using technology borrowed from captured spacecraft at area 51. It was controlled with telepathy. According to one "eyes only" report, the operator simply experienced a brain freeze from a slurpee and almost lost control.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Perry: HAW! Good one.

It's good not to take this stuff too seriously, hehe!

But just a point, we've had the tech to do stuff like that for decades...really...

"The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

• Perry
    Perry

2SYN:

The technology to do what specifically? Fly alien craft or control vehicles through telepathy?

• 2SYN
    2SYN

*SIGH* It's no use! You're a lost cause!

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Perry: SYN, 2SYN, he is the same guy. Post limits, you know.

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA

• pandora
    pandora

This is funny. I love to read this stuff. You know, JW's think we are all Conspiratists. They figure we can find anything wrong with anything we set out to knock down. (My JW-sister says that I can find ANYTHING on the internet. Even bad stuff about the borg. All made up, of course. But SHE doesn't want to see it.)
    And I guess they are right in a way. We don't swallow what they tell us anymore. We research it. That's all the Conspiracy Theorists do. Granted, some of it is so outlandish it is funny. But at least their not swallowing what the gov't is telling them. They are checking out the alternative possibilities. They know there is a possibility they are being lied to. Just like we were.
    Just One Opinion among many.
    -P(J)

• mike047
    mike047

Sixofnine; "coming from where I come from"..Is this in relation to your geographic location, your professional position, or your valued beliefs?? I am just curious, so that I may better understand your position on conspiracies and diminished capacity. I also don't consider it an affront to those who perished in 9/11 to consider alternate theories. As a veteran,of an unpopular conflict, I fully understand the word affront.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit