Umm Hi

by Killa 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eazy
    eazy

Please get help soon. Self destructive behavior is one thing, but messing with other people's lives for fun is quite another thing.

One thing to consider- why are you so sure everyone around you adores you? Ever think maybe they are acting as well? Everyone isn't as stupid as you may think.

• moshe
    moshe

Killa, something tells me that you and Judge RutherFraud were cut out of the same cloth-- you follow a religion built up by an amoral and sadistic man.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

KristiKay I may be wrong but I believe what you are is called a physcopath,

Actually, he is more likely a Sociopath, slight difference.

"...a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."

Killa - you remind me of Silence of the Lambs, and I imagine you take that as a compliment. Why are you commenting here? It seems like you are boast and looking for some sort of recognition.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Killa, Welcom to this forum. I don't think you can find the help you need, here.

I very strongly agree with Vidquin.

All that you are suffering can be treated with good professional help. Good Luck to you!

• KristiKay
    KristiKay
    Factor 1Factor 2Other items

Facet 1 Interpersonal

• Glibness/superficial charm
    • Grandiose sense of self-worth
    • Pathological lying
    • Cunning/manipulative

Facet 2 Affective

• Lack of remorse or guilt
    • Emotionally shallow
    • Callous/lack of empathy
    • Failure to accept responsibility for own actions

Facet 3 Lifestyle

• Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
    • Parasitic lifestyle
    • Lack of realistic, long-term goals
    • Impulsiveness
    • Irresponsibility

Facet 4 Antisocial

• Poor behavioral controls
    • Early behavioral problems
    • Juvenile delinquency
    • Revocation of conditional release
    • Criminal versatility.
    • Many short-term marital relationships
    • Promiscuous sexual behavior

The PCL-R is referred to by some as the "gold standard" for assessing psych

• KristiKay
    KristiKay

JWfacts, you may be right, but I feel he is one of the two..

• Killa
    Killa

Easy eazy. I don't care about that. If they don't adore me that is not my motivation in my life.

Tornapart: exactly. I have diagnosed myself with that as well. I don't attack gays by the way. I don't discriminate by gender, age (unless if it's 10 or younger. I could never hurt a child), sexual orientation, religion, etc. Anyone can get it.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Right KristiKay, in fact he could be a psychopath trying to pretend to be a sociopath.

• milola
    milola

You're an idiot and I don't believe a crap word you said.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey Killa!

A warm welcome and thanks for sharing.

Is it possible there are deeper reasons for your coming to JWN than maybe you are able to explain at this point?

If you are ever looking for guaranteed wholeness, healing and God's forgiveness, please would you take a look at the map hidden in plain sight in scripture?

All religion hides, fears and obfuscates this map since it sets people free from trauma, fear, guilt, shame, embarrassment, control and manipulation.

According to this map God IMPUTES a right standing to ANY sinner who humbly seeks this "free gift", regardless of what they have done or where they have been. Think of David (adulterer, fraudster, murderer). God also IMPUTES a clean (holy) standing to such persons.

These awesome "free gifts" cannot be earned, deserved or paid for (as Pharisees would have you believe). These priceless gifts are otherwise known as "justification" and "sanctification".

These "free gifts" have already been paid for in full by way of a ransom price (I believe to the devil). It was the highest price ever paid - the life of God's firstborn son Jesus. Neither you or I can augment this price in the slightest by trying to be "good".

In scripture there really are only two groups of people. Sinners who have been forgiven, and sinners who reject forgiveness in favour of apostate "legalism" (a right standing supposedly attained by rule making and rule keeping). Religion (and sometimes trauma) turns good people into the latter.

(Romans 3:22-24) . . .For there is no distinction [no degrees of sin/ners]. For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and it is as a free gift that they are being declared [or counted as] righteous [imputed righteousness] by his undeserved kindness through the release by the ransom [paid] by Christ [Jesus' father and our father, to Satan our evil stepfather who through deceit took legal custody of God's children in Eden].

Victims and perpetrators need healing - and by your own admission you are both.

Trauma is designed for the very outcomes you have experienced. The hidden map in scripture was designed specifically for you to defeat these outcomes in your life.

The map is known as the "unabridged gospel" or the full "good news". Most of its parts can be found in the Watchtower library, but not in the hearts or on the lips of Watchtower followers.

The trauma you experienced is no accident. The medicine that could make all the difference has also been deliberately stolen and hidden from you. The discovery of this theft is exactly what erupted in "Franzgate 1980" at Brooklyn Bethel, as detailed in ISOCF.

You are clearly a very intelligent person. However something is missing here.

It would be easy for you to search the Watchtower library on computer and count how many times the Bible refers to the phrase "good news". It would be easy for you to count how many of these references are by Paul (more than half!).

How can you, being so intelligent, think it is just an accident that you are completely unaware of the "good news" according to Paul?

Your submerged and subjugated natural "authentic self" will love the full and true "good news". Your imposed dark "cult self" will hate and attack it.

I pray that your "authentic self" triumphs in the biggest battle you will ever fight. You quite literally will be fighting to retrieve your heart, mind, soul and spirit from the devil who planted powerful hooks therein by means of trauma.

I pray you and your family will come to know the glorious freedom and healing (from apostate "legalism") that the full and true "good news" brings when it is relentlessly pursued.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit