by LV101 62 Replies latest jw friends

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Do JW's donate blood?

No.

Do JW's accept blood fractions?

Yes.

Acts 20:35
    35 In everything I have shown you that, by working hard, we must help the weak.
    In this way we remember the Lord Jesus’ words: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
  • freydo
    freydo

The Messiah quoted Isaiah and said, "Man must not live by bread alone but by every word of God."

You don't do that. You live by every word in your Watch Tower.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Best EZ 1 Liners to Say to Witnesses?

"Fuck off." It's best, most appropriate and best of all it's easy to remember!

Farkel

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Does God Lie ? Does God change ?

Jesus said his load was kindly and light. Is it easier to be a Jehovah's Witness or a Jew ?

Does God need money ?

Should one question ones religion?

Was the world created in seven thousand year days ?

Was Fred Franz a Rhoads scholar ?

Can God read hearts? Does the Holy Spirit Appoint the Governing Body ? Why was Ray Franz, the Governing Body member disfellowshipped ? Why was Governing Body Chitty removed? Greenlees ? Elder...?

( for laughs) Where in the Bible does it condem oral sex ? .....Masturbation?......I saw the funny you tube sign language video....what were they saying?

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear LV101...

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. (2 corinthians 5:21)

how is Jesus able to impose the righteousness of God?

love michelle

• moshe
    moshe

You-Q to JW- "Are you happy?"

JW- some affirmative reply

You- "You need to stop lying to yourself"

• Twitch
    Twitch

"Millions Now Living are Dead"

Props to posts and users of unknown origin

• LV101
    LV101

wow --- thanks for the great replies. I'm copying/memorizing.

I can definitely remember Farkel's reply! Cedars --- that question is so appropo for witnesses. How do they not question something so basic. Twitch --- that's funny and so true.

One long day and I'm copying this so I can read and not just glance at --- will respond asap.

Thank you all so much for taking time to answer. You're all so great.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They have stock answers to stock questions.

You need to ask a non-stock question or know the flaw in the stock answer and how to deal with it, otherwise, your one liner ends up with them taking you on a merry dance through their insanity and you end up back here asking what you did wrong.

• besty
    besty

list pls ^^^^^^^^ black sheep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit