"No Other Magazine Comes Close" - Watchtower's new slogan...

by cedars 66 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

When someone posts a video response, the original video poster must approve of it.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

google now accepts $$$ for SEO improvement so I would expect WTBTS to rank higher than they naturally would. Also by flooding You TUBE and the Web with sites they hope to dilute "Apostate" sites.

Cedars have you thought about opening another ID as SEEDARS, or Cdars? An ISP in Holland, Japan or another Country that offers privacy?

No idea on costs. Just thing out loud.

• cedars
    cedars

Balaamsass

Cedars have you thought about opening another ID as SEEDARS, or Cdars? An ISP in Holland, Japan or another Country that offers privacy?

lol, the beauty of our movement is that, no matter what the Watchtower does, there are more of us who care than they can cope with. I know I'm fine so long as I do nothing to break the law, which I have no intention of doing. The worst thing they can do is disfellowship me, and I'm already mentally prepared for that - even though I'll do my best to delay the inevitable for as long as possible (for the sake of family).

We have time on our side, and truth on our side. They don't. We also have many who will continue the fight even if one of us is targetted. On the other hand, the Society is slowly running out of money and faces an uphill struggle to win over an internet that is already heavily weighted against Jehovah's Witnesses.

In my view, whatever they do, they will ultimately lose. It's just a question of how long it will take, and we have all the time in the world.

Cedars

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

LMAO at kurtbethel

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

if we can add "end of the world" and all the dates they listed on the bottom - that would cool - any HACKERS have the ability to do that, kinda embellish and polish it a little ?

• FlierMate
    FlierMate

I am surprised to see the new design of 3-in-1 JW.org. I thought I was taught that we should "quit being fashioned after this system of things".

For a long time, I don't even know "minimal environmental impact" is part of Bible teaching. The new headquarters building will be "energy efficient" and "conserve resources", for example.

• simon17
    simon17

Love how the bro is clean shaven even in 1879!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit