It's awesome!

• blondie
    blondie

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

XID: 1671170509

• nananana
    nananana

Of course opposers have nothing better else to do but to critique and dissect every statement from every area of the site. Don't you people think your obsession with JW's is going a little too far?

• cedars
    cedars

Another corker of an FAQ

Do You Feel That You Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?

No. Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “ there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous. ” (Acts 24:15) Additionally, many now living may yet begin to serve God, and they too will gain salvation. In any case, it’s not our job to judge who will or won’t be saved. That assignment rests squarely in Jesus’ hands.—John 5:22, 27.

So basically, of the 7 BILLION inhabitants of planet Earth who are alive now, the only ones who will survive Armageddon are...

• JWs
    • Those who become JWs before Armageddon.

Er, what was the question again?

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

www.watchtower.org is still up.

I thought they were going to take that site down when the new one was ready.

• blondie
    blondie

There doesn't seem to be PDFs of the study magazines are far out unless I'm not looking in the right place. It was out into November 2012 but now it seems to be September 2012.

• cedars
    cedars

nananana

Of course opposers have nothing better else to do but to critique and dissect every statement from every area of the site. Don't you people think your obsession with JW's is going a little too far?

Don't you think your obsession with this forum is going a little too far?

Now bugger off.

Cedars

• therevealer
    therevealer

@ blondie - look at the third comment on this thread.

• therevealer
    therevealer

Probably non of my business, but how old are you NANANANA???

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

i am so excited i have Chicken Skin (what we Hawaiians call your Whitey Goosebumps)

MAHALO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit