To Mr. Bowen aka Silentlambs

by YoYoMama 32 Replies latest jw friends

• thewiz
    thewiz

I always understood that Jehovah STARTED with his own house.

The Israelites were God's chosen people, it was the "truth" at that time. It has been pretty much demonstrated just how imperfect they were. But God still allowed his son Jesus to be born among and holding to that nation. As imperfect as it was, it was still God's "tool" to deliver the Messiah, and I guess it will still be the same case in our day.

---

I tried to talk with silentlambs before but he/she was completely unreasonable. S/He puts on a pretense for caring about molested children, but s/he narrows their focus on the WTB&TS; thereby demonstrating that s/he really has a differnt agenda.

It is to destroy/attack the WTB&TS hell or high-water.
    S/He doesn't care so much about the children that were hurt. S/He cares that it was within the WTB&TS organization.

I attempted to argue that if s/he keeps publishing some really outlandish stories without verification of their truthfulness and ALL of them against the WTB&TS that s/he would discredit their own cause.

S/He actually attacked me verbally for trying to help!!!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    I always understood that Jehovah STARTED with his own house.

So THAT's why the Catholic Church is the one in so much hot water right now then eh? God starting first in 'his house'? <evil sarcastic grin>

• Will Power
    Will Power

Great quote:

Jehovah's organization is perfect, but the members are imperfect.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let's see. A perfect organization that registered with the United Nations as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO for the slow people)and participated for 10 years.. all the while spewing propaganda that the UN is "the disgusting thing of the nations" (see Revelation its Grand Climax Book) AT THE SAME TIME they associate as a member of such? I suppose in the interest of theocratic warfare is it acceptable to lie, even though Satan is the Father of the Lie.

To add to this Reborn, an organization cannot stand on its own. It does nothing apart from the people within it. Policies, procedures, everything - IT IS THE PEOPLE - ALL OF THEM - that are accountable for anything done in the name of the so called organization. An organization cannot act on its own !!!!

It has been written that the WT society is a LEGAL ORGANIZATION taking care of LEGAL affairs for the Jehovah's Witnesses. Are these imperfect legal representatives the ones behind the crazy rules, who would then be accountable, or is it imperfect Jehovah's Witnesses themselves - who brag about "no hierarchy" and all are equal who are accountable? And since there is no clerical distinction, how can they hide behind the laws that protect clergy?

Since an organization is only its members the logic would be that the organization is severly, way, way, IMPERFECT! and far from what could remotely be considered a family of God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit