To Mr. Bowen aka Silentlambs

by YoYoMama 32 Replies latest jw friends

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

Having a hard time with Dateline eh?

I admire what you are trying to do in behalf of all those that have been sexually abused, but I believe you are going about it in the wrong way.

You have taken up a fight against Jehovah himself and this is futile. The organization has some flaws, as is expected of any imperfect organization. The difference is that it's backed by Jehovah. He cleanses the organization at the right time but he would never do it through the hands of someone that is opposed as you are.

I, like yourself, also believe that child abusers are sick and must be dealt with the strongest severity. But each case must be taken care of one by one.

It does not surprise me that those representing Dateline do not want to communicate with you. What did you think, that they would just believe you? Of course they would also look at the Watchtower's point of view. It seems that is happening. But to accuse them of being manipulated by the Watchtower, is just stupid.

In your quest to change Watchtower policy, have you taken Jehovah into consideration? Do you have Biblical backing for your actions? What did Jesus command us to do?

Unfortunately you have chosen the wrong path. No one can mess with Jehovah. I know, I've tried and now I am outside looking in. I have realized my error and I will do anything to have Jehovah's favor once again. It is not too late for you, but you must humble yourself in front of Jehovah and let him handle things.

• sf
    sf

What is IT that scares the hell out of you the most about DATELINE's investigative story re: the criminal corruption of this book publishing empire?

After all, IT'S all just "apostate lies", right? So why would it matter if it aired or not, to you? The householder will see that too, right?

Your days in field service will not be affected one bit by this report, right? You just Convince them it's all lies, easy. So what is IT you are so worried about anyway?

sKally, eyeing her bottle of Spumonti that has been chilling in frig for months just for the occasion of DATELINE, klass

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• Scully
    Scully

YoYoMaMa:

I admire what you are trying to do in behalf of all those that have been sexually abused, but I believe you are going about it in the wrong way.

You have taken up a fight against Jehovah himself and this is futile. The organization has some flaws, as is expected of any imperfect organization. The difference is that it's backed by Jehovah. He cleanses the organization at the right time but he would never do it through the hands of someone that is opposed as you are.

I, like yourself, also believe that child abusers are sick and must be dealt with the strongest severity. But each case must be taken care of one by one.

If it's true that Jehovah is backing up an organization that has rules in place which protect child abusers instead of innocent children who are the victims of child abusers, then how can any honest-hearted person want ANYTHING to do with a "god" who 'backs up' such disgusting practices??

Sacrificing children in this way is not something that "Jehovah" approves. This is 'a thing that He has not commanded and that had not come up into His heart'. Jeremiah 7:31

There is no amount of Theocratic War Strategy that can be used to justify even ONE pedophile's existence within "God's clean organization".

Sorry, YoYoMaMa. You're wrong on this one.

Love, Scully

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

YoYo;

So, it's Jehovah who's keeping this off Dateline? Wow, I wondered what was happening!!

Seems like HE failed to keep it out of all those newspapers and magazines last year, so HE figured HE'd better get HIS ass in gear and step in on the Dateline show. Got it! Good thinking, there YoYo.

But now, if it actually does air on Dateline, does that mean Jehovah has failed to protect himself and HIS great name once again?? I mean, when you think about it, HE hasn't really been heard from much for a few thousands years or so. I mean, no floods or fire from heaven. Like, if HE really wanted to, why not just zap those nasty little Dateline folks with a little fire and brimstone - they'll get the message fast enough and back off.

You wrote: "No one can mess with Jehovah. I know, I've tried and now I am outside looking in. I have realized my error and I will do anything to have Jehovah's favor once again. It is not too late for you, but you must humble yourself in front of Jehovah and let him handle things."

I think it's probably the WTS that you tried screwing with. But I have to say that a superstitious, mythology believing little soul like yourself probably deserves to get back into the WTS. You should feel at home there.

S4

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

YoYo,
    You miss the whole point. Bill tried to get changes made from within. He is not fighting Jehovah. The organization is not Jehovah. Their claim to represent Jehovah is ludicrous. Bill is fighting evil, and yes, they are the very epitome of evil. Dateline will air, make no mistake. All the condemnation the watchtower has heaped on the Catholic Church will be laid at their door, because they are guilty of the same sins. They are hypocrites, and Jehovah does not defend the kind of actions that Bill is exposing. The pedophile problem has existed in the borg for decades, and has been tolerated by headquarters.
    Face it. Your leadership is corrupt. There is no way to rationalize this or justify it, at least not by any civilized human being.

cb

• roybatty
    roybatty

YoYo,

My question is a little off the subject at hand but I was wondering, what do you consider to be "proof" that Jehovah God is backing the Watchtower organization?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Excuse me YoYo, doesnt your quote that "the organization is imperfect" directly contradict the verbal gesturing you so often hear from Elders and Pioneers that "the people are imperfect, but Jehovah's organization is perfect"

While were on the topic.. if your organization's very purpose is to sanctify Jehovah's holy name, and it is HIS organization directed by him on Earth, how would it be imperfect?

Jackass.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Don't feed the........

• alamb
    alamb

YoYo MaMa,
    I have a few questions:
    I was molested by an elder 35 years ago. He died 6 years ago, still an elder. None of his daughters are Jehovah's Witnesses today. I myself am not. I did stay in the organization for 30 years waiting on Jehovah and watching him being blessed for his efforts in the congregation with additional responsibilites. Yes, the BOE was aware of his actions.

My own father molested me while an elder throughout my teens, while I was an auxilllary and regular pioneer. Since then I have taken him to court to restrain him from having unsupervised contact with my children. His actions are now part of court records and available to the public. These contain his own admissions of guilt above and beyond what I remember and accused him of. He is a publisher. He babysits for sisters in the KH while they are on Bible Studies. After going to his elder body and telling them I wanted to warn the sisters of this danger, I was threatened with DF'ing. My mother, who places 300 magazines a month, has stated in court, "He's not a child molester, you were over 12." Court tapes are available.

So, in whose hands is the safety of the children, if not people like Mr. Bowen?

Why is it that new light and actions on the part of the organization are now only reactions to apostates who confront them with the hypocrisy...U.N. situation, for example. If it is right and Jehovah is backing them, why succumb to apostate lies and change? The "truth" has nothing to hide!

Am I to wait on Jehovah, or take actions to protect my own children and those of others from my father? My children are now still in contact with my parents in spite of a court order, with the blessing of the congregation to over-ride any court order issued by the courts of Satan.

Maybe my father will babysit your children or grandchildren one day, or sit next to you at a district convention, or give a talk at your hall and eat in your home. I guess you will rely on Jehovah then too, right?

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Hey Yo... Having a hard time accepting the truth about the "truth" that is really an organization of liars, deceptive lawyer sharpies, corrupt leadership with rotten fruitage, false teachers, false prophecies, and a reputation of tarnished name harboring incestuos family members who are taking the lead in the congregations? By thier fruitage they will be regongnized. And what makes you think that this organization is represented by the Almighty God of the Universe?. And even if that were something that I believed, I would know that there are examples in the Bible that shows men who were considered to be hated by the religous leaders of the time were used to expose thier corruption. In those days Jeremiah, considered to be crazy, and others were used to expose hypocracy. I believe, even a Samaritan was used in Jesus time to show acts of kindness not displayed by the "true worshippers" of the day. Be careful you don't get too full of yourself before dateline airs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit