You all Rock!!!

by tattoogrl333 11 Replies latest jw friends

• tattoogrl333
    tattoogrl333

I just wanted to thank everyone. I used to study with a JW and I would come to this site (against her wishes) and ask dumb questions, and you would answer and give me something to think about. I was sure the lady I was studying with was my friend and out to help me. But as soon as I pulled away a little and cut down my study sessions she became angry and now won't even talk to me. You were all right a true friend would never do that to you, or try to change you. I thank you all sooooooooo much you gave me another side to see, without pushing your opinions on me. You gave me the strength to continue to be my own person it's funny how some people can suck the life right out of you without you even realizing it. You all made me see that I was no longer being myself, that most of all I was afraid to be myself, and that is not a good thing :) so thank you all, now my biggest concern is what to do with all the books they gave me!!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((tattoogrl)) what a smart gal you are! ;-)

j2bf

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Now, that's a nice post. IF we helped I'm sure we're all happy about it. We do what we can.

Good for you!!

ashi

• Celtic
    Celtic

Thankyou Tattoo, appreciate you saying so as I'm sure a lot more do here too, cheers!! Nice one matey.

Kindest regards

Mark

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

[8>]

• Beans
    Beans

Now this is what I like to hear.All the best to you girl! If you go camping or have a fire place use this as your disposal system of the useless literature,because all you need is on the internet http://www.Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com/

Beans

• LB
    LB

Too bad I wasn't smart enough to listen to people when I was studying. Nooooo, I knew what I was doing all right.

Oh well, better to get out late than never at all.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• out4good3
    out4good3

Yeah...I had family and friends warning me the whole time too, but I was too arrogant to listen since by the time they knew I was studying I was already fully indoctrinated in the Us vs Them crap.

Didn't take me long to come to my senses though.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Tatoogirl333,
    I was wondering how you were doing, and what your final decision would be. My feeling has always been anybody can become a JW, but just go into it very informed.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• butalbee
    butalbee

Just a thought: the Awake and Watchtower mag's are excellent cat box liners, well worth the subscription!!!!! As for all the books they gave you, hey how about a bomb fire at the KH parking lot??? We could toast marshmellows!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit