1975 ???

by Scorpion 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:21:53

• ianao
    ianao

Yes I have Smartgirlpw, and I still feel sorry for you. Care to get the last word in now?

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:23:13

• JAVA
    JAVA
    I'm not Smartgirlpw, for nothing, I know to quit while I'm ahead and I suggest that you do the same before blood is drawn.LOL.

Smartgirlpw--you've managed to reply without addressing the questions or issues discussed by others. Yes, we can see you are intelligent, and quick on the verbal draw, but when will you answer the many replies with an answer that doesn't dodge the issues raised?

JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:24:39

• ianao
    ianao

Smartgirlpw, if you are not here to answer or debate (which is what most people call a discussion), then what are you here for?

JAVA:

She is truly a master at evasion. She has managed to do it again.

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

Smartgirlpw,

BE SMART, or at least try being a little polite.

Happy to be Free (Me)

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:26:13

• TR
    TR

Smartgirlpw,

Are there any teachings of the WTS at the present that you don't agree with? Tell us please, what would happen if you told the local elders that you did not agree with, or will not abide by a present teaching of the WTS? You, damn well know what would happen.

You are speaking with a forked tongue, my dear. "let's join this religion 'cause it's the truth! But if they tell us anything we don't like, we don't have to believe it!" You know very well that attitude doesn't fly in the WTS. And if you don't believe what they say, why stay? After all, it's not the truth if what they say is not true, is it?

TR

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:27:35

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit