by Scorpion 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:8:45

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:17:58

• ianao
    ianao

Hello Smartgirlpw.

My, my did I touch a nerve? Does the truth hurt? Be careful, you're letting OPO's get the better of you. Really, though, insecurity is not a pleasant quality. I'd recommend to YOU--"I'm OK,You're OK"

LOL. Yes you did touch a nerve. You see, unlike so many other people you may confer with, I actually GIVE A DARN about YOU as a person. I am following Jesus' commandment to Love my neighbor. When I see people like you who are being misled, I deeply feel sorry for you. Oh, and I thought that you wanted to "stop judging and just make do with our situations", so why do you "judge" me insecure?

Again, may God help you!

Edited by - ianao on 22 January 2001 8:44:37

• JT
    JT

SMARTGIRL STATED:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I came in in 1981. I only read/heard about the so called "1975 Fiasco".

Not to dog you but to merely make a point- many of us "LIVED IT"

while you read about it and heard about it- course all from the "LOYAL JW" prospective- now you are hearing from the other side of the coin

smile

you reflect the same attitude that persons who become jw after 1995 will reflect that the Belief in the Dogma of the Generation of 1914 was really a small dogma , never talked about much just by a few jw back in the day

you clearly show how little you know about jw history- i can't get really fought you due to your intense jw training- one of the techniques of the wt over the years to train it's members like you to downplay any errors on the part of the org- and you are proving tru to that training , but i do commend you for at least being willing to dialog with those of us here in this form even though it is a direct violation of your JW educations- you are what the wt would refer to as "An Independent thinker" of course that is looked down upon by the JW community, but we think it is great here- stick around you will have the opportunity to share in some very interesting threads

just my 2

JT

• JT
    JT

Yes, they do have a certain responsibility

could you share with us what you feel thier responsibilities are as the Mouth PC of God/ or do you too question that claim

just asking

JT

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

?

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:19:22

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

JT,

My, aren't I the popular one this morning? Snifffff..aahhh I love the smell of hurt egos in the morning. You , as have some of your cronies, have read ME wrong. I'm flattered that you guys "care" so much about little ole me and my opinions. A girl should only get so much attention. I've been df'd for 7 yrs., so how do you attribute my feelings as that I'm in too deep with WTS? They are MY feelings and nothing more. Look, JT, sympathy is one thing, and being in the truth just because of the idea of the benefits it brings is quite another.
    If those so called brothers were sincere, they would not have fallen away and still be hung-up on Jehovah's Witnesses and feel the need to bash others for their feelings and opinions and engage in imposing their viewpoints to the point of rudeness ("stupid").
    Well, thanks for all the attention, boys. What a rush!

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 22 January 2001 9:5:12

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:11:17

• ianao
    ianao

Hello again Smartgirlpw.

My, my did I touch a nerve? Does the truth hurt? Be careful, you're letting OPO's get the better of you. Really, though, insecurity is not a pleasant quality.

Since the statement was directed toward me, your wording of insecurity not being a pleasent quality was implied as such. If this is not what you meant, you should not have worded it as such. I would ask you to elaborate, but I would like an intelligent discussion, not a bantering of words (surely we are not babes in diapers).

BTW, I am glad that you got rid of that unappreciative brother (from another post) it seems you did not need him anyway.

Edited by - ianao on 22 January 2001 9:6:31

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:20:42

• JT
    JT

Ianao stated

----Oh excuse me. Oh, and regarding this little comment about "1975 Fiasco". Are you saying that the garden was weeded from those who put TOO MUCH faith in "God's spirit-directed organization"? Did these people listen to TOO MUCH of their "food at the proper time"? Wow. Doesn't look like you JWs take your religion as seriously as your GB thinks you should. You know, speaking of "1975 fiascos", were you not baptized after the initial DECLINE of members because of this fiasco? But, I guess this is not important to you anyway. Maybe you are like so many other xtian church-goers, and you don't take this "religion" stuff too seriously, do you?

You know, I feel sorry for you. I would recommend that you research into the "1975 fiasco", but all you will do is look at the commentary from the VERY ORGANIZATION that wants to put themselves in a good light. May God help you!

i feel the same way - it is truly sad when you see an Uninformed JW step forward and show just how little they really know about thier history

her response and the other guy are the exact response that loyal jw said after 1925- the Writing Dept spends a ton of paper and ink in helping jw either Forget what they taught as "New Light " From God or downplaying it after if Flops

how sad

but at least we can be glad that they are willing to Violate the FDS instructions on hanging out with those who are Classified as Apostates

in my book a curious JW is a soon to be XJW
    smile

just my 2

JT

• ianao
    ianao

Earlier statements regarding a request for reinstatement leads me to believe that you still consider the WTBTS' bible interpretation as "truth". Even though they sometimes use the phrase "present truth". I feel sorry that you are being misled, nothing more.

Some of us here still do love Jehovah and the organization in spite of our gripes

This is an attack on one's integrity, paralleled with a misconception that none of us love Jehovah God. (Blow #1) Likewise, the assumption that "the organization" and Jehovah are connected as often taught the rank and file JW is what leads to comments such as yours, despite being "DF'd for lying".

To each his own, but give it a rest already about all this "wah,wah" stuff.

This is an attack on one's character. As I've said before, many here are in pain and in a healing process from what was once believed to be "God's only channel to mankind", using tactics that would put Alfred Hitchcock to shame. Your "pity parties" are their healing. When you make statements such as:

So what if some of you didn't like the "rules" we had to follow. That was YOUR choice to stay or go.

Yet you are mentally conditioned that NOT being a MEMBER of this organization means you will be DESTROYED, that is where the "wah, wah" comes in, especially when you find conclusive evidence that they are NOT whom they claim to be.

Yes you did bruise some egos Smartgirlpw. It seems to be a malicious act on your part, although hopefully not an intentional one.

Do you now understand why some people get upset on this board?

Edited by - ianao on 22 January 2001 9:29:4

Edited by - ianao on 22 January 2001 9:32:53

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit