demon posession?

by perfect1 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• SophieG
    SophieG

outsmartthesystem sophie - Ever seen the movie, A Perfect Mind? Or read the book "Mistakes were made but not by me?"

Our minds tend to make stuff of fairly regularly

A Perfect Mind? Or A Beautiful Mind based on the life of John Nash? If it’s the latter: YES! It’s part of my DVD collection and I am always amazed much of what me believed was all in his mind.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

My foster brother's mother said the house she was living in was demonized. She said that she would be awakened from sleep by an invisible demon trying to have sex with her and shouted out "JEHOVAH!" ,,, and it stopped.

Tell her that they were not invisable, she could not see them because she probably had a "bag on her head"

NJY

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Sophie - You'r eright....my bad. I meant "a beautiful mind"

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Sir82 said:

Nowadays? All they can muster is the occasional icon-eye-blink and maybe animating smurf dolls to run up & down the aisle at a Kingdom Hall. What a letdown.

I'm guessing demons who want to haunt someone have to submit an application first, being approved by Satan, and then God. The form has to detail exactly what they want to do; if it's too extreme, it's denied by Satan and/or God...

NJY said:

Tell her that they were not invisable, she could not see them because she probably had a "bag on her head"

LOL! It's always good to kick them when they're down.... :)

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

One of my children had a lecturer at university who was an exocist.

• eva luna
    eva luna

saying Jehovah and sleeping with a nasty green bible helped me for many years. That and all the lights on.

kind of like a placebo effect. The mind is very strange,

Lines.... were did they come from? must be demons , because I did

not know how to do this.

Sony is possesed

• eva luna
    eva luna

Bad ju ju on this tipic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit