I Believe Catholicism And Its Trappings Are Silly, Strange & Weird!!!

by minimus 306 Replies latest jw friends

• Sulla
    Sulla

'member what I said before, EP? Q to tha E to tha fuckin' D, bizzach!

• binadub
    binadub

EP:
    Is it your view that faith exists outside of religion?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

'member what I said before, EP? Q to tha E to tha fuckin' D, bizzach!

I clearly do. You couldn't provide coherent, reasoned responses to anything I wrote so you resorted to amusing attempts at insults, the last refuge of the incompetent.

Thanks for bringing it up, that was rather adorable when you tried to puff out your intenet tough guy chest and be all big and bad. It made me chuckle.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Is it your view that faith exists outside of religion?

Faith in what?

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades
    You speak truth to deaf ears.

deaf ears?

has it ever occurred to you that your "truth" doesn't work for everyone?

has it ever occurred you that your "truth" might not even be true?

would you like to know the truth about your truth?

• Sulla
    Sulla

Ep, you flatter yourself. So ewwy. If you wanted a real conversation, you could have one. You prefer your pointless jibberjabberslobberhaterspeach. And good for you -- it suits you perfectly.

You with all your, "you may go now," talk. Silly boy. "Stalin's genocide had nuthin' to do with atheism, I tells ya! Nuttin'!"

• binadub
    binadub

EP:

"Faith" in discussion with "atheism" generally refers to faith in God or deity.
    Presumably as opposed to mere faith that the sun will appear to rise tomorrow morning over the eastern horizon, etc. :-)

Not an argument, but curious, so let me rephrase the question:
    Is it your view that faith in God or a supreme intelligent creator exists outside of religion?

• Sulla
    Sulla

Binadub, you'd be better off having this conversation with your dog. About the same ability to engage the conversation, but the dog will at least listen to what you have to say.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Ep, you flatter yourself. So ewwy. If you wanted a real conversation, you could have one. You prefer your pointless jibberjabberslobberhaterspeach. And good for you -- it suits you perfectly.

You're just the cutest thing.

"Stalin's genocide had nuthin' to do with atheism, I tells ya! Nuttin'!"

Now you're getting it. Glad you finally learned something. Happy to be of service.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Is it your view that faith in God or a supreme intelligent creator exists outside of religion?

I am sure some people that are not part of an organized religion have faith in such things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit