The title of this forum should be changed to Judas' Witnesses.net to accurately reflect it's makeup.

by Theocratic Sedition 169 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Hi Theocratic Sedition,

I do hope you post again. Would you respond to any questions anyone has not using the Jehovah's Witness literature, but using the Bible alone?

2 Tim 4:2 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.

• Ding
    Ding

I can't believe a loyal JW like you would even look at a site like this in direct disobedience to the clear teaching of the faithful and discreet slave!

Shouldn't you go immediately to the elders and confess what you have done?

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Does anyone here really care about 587/607?

I didnt leave the borg for that reason, and I'll wager that nobody else here did either.

• Splash
    Splash

Hi Theo Sed,

I recognise that anger - you have learned something that you cannot reconcile, so now you lash out.

When your powers of reasoning reluctantly accept the many facts, yes facts, on here, you will begin healing.

Trauma is a terrible thing, many on this board have been through what you are feeling.

Splash

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Welcome and good bye.

Another one post troll

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Theocratic Sedition: ... the petty feelings over the UN ...

OMG, what a maroon. When I became a JW I was taught that the UN was the Scarlet Colored Wild Beast of Revelation and that the Churches of Christendom had dealings with it were what constituted their "spiritual harlotry" which made them Babylon the Great.

So when the WTBTS got their "library card" at the UN that made them part of BTG as well. Also, keep in mind that a R&F JW going to the YMCA for a swim would be DF'd for apostasy.

Nothing petty here except your lame "apologist" nonsense.

00DAD

• undercover
    undercover

I didnt leave the borg for that reason, and I'll wager that nobody else here did either.

I did early on. I worked hard to try to wrap my brain around it. It was a moment that caused me to question the WTS authority on history and prophecy. But as time went by, I became less interested. Leaving aside 587 vs 607, other WT prophecies failed as well, namely the generation of 1914. That's the big one... one that everyone of us lived through. We were told that those old folks we knew as kids could/would live forever. Ooops. They're dead now. The Generation That Will Not Pass Away passed away.

So arguing about 587 vs 607 is kinda a waste of time, when you've got current, right down to our time screw ups that you can use to show the error of the WT prophecies.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I did! Final nail in the coffin of delusion for me... Once that was debunked then the whole lot came crashing down after careful exposure to logic and careful research...

• Glander
    Glander

Actually, 607 is a moot point anyway. It was the base date that extrapolated into AD 1914 (time, times and half a time...etc). That is the date that has meant so much to Jehovah's witness. "That generation shall not pass away until the end has come..."

Surely you are aware that they have essentially abandoned this bedrock doctrine. They would find it very convenient to piss backwards and now use the legitimate 587 year as it would extend their generation but the fact is they have committed to the 607 dogma and now are reduced to the old New Light razzle dazzle. As always they are pissing on the rank and files shoes and telling them it is raining.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

"As always they are pissing on the rank and files shoes and telling them it is raining."

I really like that phrase!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit