Who has killed more Jehovah's Witnesses....Hitler...or the Governing Body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

by Balaamsass 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

blindnomore,

I am so sorry for you and your familys loss. How do/does/did the elders live with themselves after such a tragic event? Cruel. (((((Hugs)))))

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Whathappened...I am so sorry for you and your familys loss. Senseless and cruel. Way too many elders are on power trips. I believe its this, NOT your ex not showing them enough acts of repentance as the reason he was not reinstated. (Just my uneducated guess. My background. My soon to be ex was an elder for 40 years. I literally couldn't shut him up from telling me all the elder confidential matters. Drove me creazy). These elder power trippers enjoy "lording it over the flock". They literally hold life and death in their hands. In my opinion only, and in my experience many, many elders act like THEY are the wolves, and they are killing us little sheep and we need to protect ourselves from them. Weird.

The 3 women/sisters who died.

My own daughter had major blood loss in a few years span. Both times, no blood of course. Our doctor agreeded with hospital staff to move her out of ICU, to, as he told her recently, be with her family as she died on the wards because she/we had refused what they agreed would save her. Whole blood. When she walked out of the hospital 10 days later, they called her a "walking miracle". I am so sorry, not just for those women, but for all who have suffered.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

The stories of suicide on the other threads are just so sad. Pharasees.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit