Who has killed more Jehovah's Witnesses....Hitler...or the Governing Body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

by Balaamsass 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The suicide rate of the population is 0.013%. Researchers have estimated that JW suicide rates are 3-10 times higher than average so anywhere between 0.039 - 0.13%. Over 7M active people this means ~2730 to 9100 suicides a year. This is a fairly significant number. There is an estimated 100 children dying worldwide every year because of complications with the refusal of blood transfusion (and it's easy to find a handful of cases in local papers worldwide every year) as well as hundreds more adults.

That is EVERY YEAR about 10,000 witnesses dying at the hand of their evil masters for the last 100 years or so or about 1,000,000 (extrapolated). Not holocaust yet but definitely dictatorship-worthy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You have just invoked Godwins law..

.....................................................................................

Godwin's law

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies [1] [2] ) is an observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990 [2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitlerapproaches1." [2] [3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler and the Nazis.

Godwin's law is often cited in online discussions as a deterrent against the use of arguments in the widespread Reductio ad Hitlerum form. [4] The rule does not make any statement about whether any particular reference or comparison to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis might be appropriate, but only asserts that the likelihood of such a reference or comparison arising increases as the discussion progresses, irrespective of whether it's appropriate or not. Precisely because such a comparison or reference may sometimes be appropriate, Godwin has argued that overuse of Nazi and Hitler comparisons should be avoided, because it robs the valid comparisons of their impact. [5]

Although in one of its early forms Godwin's law referred specifically to Usenetnewsgroup discussions, [6] the law is now often applied to any threaded online discussion, such as forums, chat rooms and blog comment threads, and has been invoked for the inappropriate use of Nazi analogies in articles or speeches. [7]

...................................................................................................................

Nazi`s lose..The WBT$ wins for Killing the most JW`s..

Darn Rights We win for Killing..

The most JW`s..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• whathappened
    whathappened

My ex husband came home after a meeting with the elders to see if they would reinstate him. They told him no, he didn't have acts that befit repentance. He shot himself to death that night.

I also personally know of 3 women who died refusing blood.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Bringing Hitler into it just works to impose an immediate bias even before the question is asked. For me, Hitler and the Nazis are an overused analogy, conveniently invoked to demonise an opponent or opposing political movement.

• james_woods
    james_woods

You can add my step-daughter on the list of suicide among Jehovah's Witnesses due to cruel Judicial actions. She commited suicide the night she met the Judicial Committee of Jehovah's Witnesses.

But Remember, refusing to attend a Judicial Committee Hearing is just the same as refusing to accept medical treatment - according to published Watchtower doctrine.

Disgusting.

• glenster
    glenster

These posts are unfair to Hitler regarding intent. He probably actually believed
    in a psuedoscience distortion of Darwinism--a crime of promoting superior races and people
    by eliminating inferior races and propogation of handicaps by murder and eugen-
    ics.

Members of the GB may dissent on a policy, but none of them leave the meeting
    room without agreeing they should all tell the same lies to affect exclusiveness
    for literature sales, in this case not caring that even little kids could be
    killed by them. Even some criminals would consider that low.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQtUdZ5Afs

Criminals reaction to James Holmes: "One released inmate told the New York
    Daily News that he was welcomed to the lockup with a chant of 'kid killer,' in
    reference to the six-year-old girl who died in the shootings."
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/22/massacre-suspect-james-holmes-in-solitary-confinement-reportedly-spit-at-guards-inmates/

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

OUTLAW:

You have just invoked Godwins law..

Actually, he didn't. Godwin's law relates to the eventual 'inevitability' of Hitler being mentioned as a discussion grows longer. It does not relate to a discussion that relates to Hitler from the outset.

• flipper
    flipper

Simple answer in which some on this thread are making more complicated than it is. Answer : the Governing Body, it's a no-brainer.

Think people, think. Malawi JW's - dead. Years and years of JW's not accepting blood transfusions - dead. Suicides from DFed JW's who couldn't handle being cut off from friends and family - dead. Child abuse victims who committed suicide because nothing was done to bring their molesters to justice by the WT society or elders - dead. ( I actually know of some of these victims from talking to board members. )

If you add it all up from 1879 until 2012 - 133 years of WT society existence - I'm quite sure you'll find that Governing Body decisions and policies have caused the death of many more JW's than Hitler did . And when you make that comparison the Governing Body is just as guilty, liable, and responsible to be brought up on criminal charges of crimes against humanity

• flipper
    flipper

BLINDNOMORE- Hugs to you dear friend from me and my wife on behalf of your stepdaughter and all your suffering. Please know that we care and you have supportive friends now

• IamPresence2012
    IamPresence2012

The GB or not. Religion have caused the most blood shed and death than any other group. I cannot wait till their Prophesies come true about religion falling down. Do witnesses count themselves as a religion? If so, they will be falling as well. It's not just Rome where all the religions are controlled from. If it were not for Rome/the goverment of King James, there would not be a bible. So thank Rome for that. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit