Who has killed more Jehovah's Witnesses....Hitler...or the Governing Body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

by Balaamsass 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Another thread on this site is discussing the number of Jehovah's Witnesses killed in Nazi Germany ( 2000-2500), and a couple of threads have discussed the high incidence of suicide among Jehovah's Witnesses. (Many victims of rape, child molesting, or cruel judicial actims). It occured to me with over Seven Million JWs, it is likely the Governing Body probably has greater blood guilt than even Adolf Hitler.

What do you think?

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

The Holocaust killed between 11 and 17 million people... I doubt if the JWs made even half that.

For some reason this reminds me of a post on reddit where someone made a metric unit called Hitler to measure bloodguilt/catostrophies.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Claranetist, a recent thread has the number of JWs at about 2,000 + killed in Nazi Germany.

Was just yacking on the tele with Flipper and it hit us.... Using the Pew research numbers as to number of EX witnesses, Dead witnesses and Current JWS 7M+ we could be looking at 20-30 mil plus individuals having BEEN or Currently JWs. Factoring in Suicide, refused transplants, refused serums (snake bite, Hep., Vacines, Refused Blood Transfusions, Refused Blood Fractions I believe it is VERY POSSIBLE Flip Flop Docterines of the Governing Body have killed a much greater number of JWs than HITLER and the Nazis!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Here's a simlpe estimate. The no-blood policy has been in place since 1945, for 67 years now. Using the higher number for deaths in the concentration camps (2500), it would take (on average) less than 40 deaths per year to match that figure. So I suspect that the blood policy has indeed killed more JWs than the Hitler did, because they've been at it for so much longer.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

I reseached this years ago. from the WT's and well famed Apostates. Ken stabach (sp) that used to run the WT OBSERVER.COM Pinned it down to @216 jw"s KILLED IN THE NAZI CAMPS. Nathan Natas, Farkel,Alan F, etc would know the details better. I'll tell you this I'M SURE IT WAS LESS THAN 250 JW'S KILLED NAZI CAMPS. aLL THAT CRAP you read in the wt about 10,000 arrested in germany don't mean they were all killed, in fact there were less than 10000 jw's in Germany in 1940. It was the same wt zombies getting arrested over and over again. Rutherfruad was kissing .Hilters ass . till about 1936,till Hitler took all the wt real estate @ 1937. there was a big german bethelite that's named Frankie Conrad (I think that was his name) He left the WT around in the 1930's . But the WT has been using his name as a BIG wt supporter during the Nazi era for 70 years. ALL LIE"S AND MORE LIE"s

• mP
    mP

You might want to add christians to your question. The blood on the hands of xianity is billions, and make Hitler look like a kindergarten kid in comparison. Given the legacy of xian killing im always surprised why JW would want to call themselves xians.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

TheClarinetist:

The Holocaust killed between 11 and 17 million people... I doubt if the JWs made even half that.

The original poster was asking if Hitler were responsible for the deaths of more JWs than the GB, not more people.

• mP
    mP

People you do realise that more Russians died in WW2 by a huge factor than those in the holocaust..just saying...

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    People you do realise that more Russians died in WW2 by a huge factor than those in the holocaust

Yes. And that's terrible. But it doesn't have any bearing on the context of the question.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

the high incidence of suicide among Jehovah's Witnesses. (Many victims of rape, child molesting, or cruel judicial actims).

You can add my step-daughter on the list of suicide among Jehovah's Witnesses due to cruel Judicial actions. She commited suicide the night she met the Judicial Committee of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit