What Are The Funniest Sitcoms That You Have Enjoyed?

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Many of the ones already mentioned, plus

Home Improvement

• finallysomepride
  • willyloman
    willyloman

My list: Taxi, WKRP in Cincinnati, Cheers, Frasier, and...almost nothing since. Well, okay, Seinfeld.

• Glander
    Glander

We faithfully watched "BallyKissAngel' loved it and still miss it.

WKRP, Frasier, Seinfeld. Everybody Loves Raymond was great but too close to real life. My mother is Marie Barron.

• clarity
    clarity

Adored All In The Family, Taxi, Friends, Fawlty towers, Kids say the darndest things,

Lucy, As Time Goes By, Doc Martin is a favorite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xnNhzgcWTk

clarity

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

The only ones that kept me laughing right up until the last episode were Golden Girls, Will and Grace and Absolutely Fabulous.
    I did enjoy Friends a bit, but the writing was too tame for my sense of humour.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Cheers
    M*A*S*H*
    Everybody Loves Raymond
    Big Bang Theory

And it is not critically acclaimed, but THAT 70's SHOW just hits home so well. I wasn't a dub as a teen, but was much closer to growing up just like the gang in the basement.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, I must add: WKRP in Cincinnatti. Maybe not the entire series but it had its moments.
    The best ever: Les has turkeys dropped out of a helicopter as an advertising stunt. "I swear I thought turkeys could fly."

• Twitch
    Twitch

Arrested Development by far. Brilliant show.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

A lot of my favorites were already mentioned, but I also grew up on "Leave it to Beaver", "The Cosby Show", "Newhart", "The Jeffersons", "Perfect Strangers", "Family Ties", and "Three's Company".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit