What Are The Funniest Sitcoms That You Have Enjoyed?

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

For those who haven't seen Father Ted, I'm not really sure where to begin with YouTube clips. It's always funnier when you see the episodes in full!

Here's a humorous clip where Ted and Dougal are asked by their Bishop to picket a cinema that is screening a film featuring nudity....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9xuXQjxMM

Amidst all the flagrant mockery of the Catholic Church, there are inevitable parrallels with the JW mindset.

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I picked up a cheap set of DVDs of a series called Flight of the Concords today. I had never heard of it before. Has anyone watched that? Is it worth watching? It gets good reviews on Amzon.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Red Dwarf.

zed

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love 3rd Rock From the Sun.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Forgot Scrubs, The Young Ones, Rab C Nesbitt and Wild West.

And THE INBETWEENERS!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

@Slimboy

I thought Flight of the Concords was hilarious, some ep. more than others. Watch 1 ep at least. It's a different kind of funny...the premise is two guys from New Zealand are in NYC to make it big in the music world. Lot of songs during the ep that go along with the story...here is my favorite

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bb61b0522c/flight-of-the-conchords-hiphopopotamus-vs-rhymenoceros-from-flight-of-the-conchords

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Newhart, MASH, Eveybody Love Raymond

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Father Ted is one of my favourites. It's the box set I get out when I'm ill.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

No one I knew had tv until I was in grade school. I remember when the first tv set came to our neighborhood. All the kids gathered in that house to watch "I Love Lucy." We all loved it. I love tv. My favorites"

All in the Family, The Dick Van Dike Show, M.A.S.H., Frasier, Golden Girls, Friends, The Big Bang Theory,Cheers, How I Met Your Mother. OH, there are so many...

• Rob Crompton
    Rob Crompton

Outnumbered

Mrs Brown's Boys

Only Fools and Horses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit