What Are The Funniest Sitcoms That You Have Enjoyed?

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Maybe I'm a sicko?LOL

Yes, but we love you for it.

Speaking of eulogies, did you see the episode of Suddenly Susan where they have to go to the funeral of someone they don't know. One of them is asked to give the eulogy, so he starts reciting the lyrics: "But Oz didn't give nothin' to the tinman, that he didn't, didn't already have"?

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Forgot to mention another favorite, although not actually a sitcom: The Carol Burnett Show. The skits were so funny . Mrs Wiggans and Mr Tudball kills me!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

From Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman: Mary Kay Place as Loretta singing her country hit from the show called Baby Boy.

"Baby boy, baby boy. Sweet Charlie you're my BIG old baby boy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEX_BJhze5A

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    When the MASH theme plays, I close my eyes and I feel like I am back at home in my living room with Mom and it's 1972 again.

I know what you mean. For me, the theme marked my bedtime, 8:30pm. Hearing it makes me feel like I'm 4 years old again, getting ready for bed.

• exwhyzee
  • Botzwana
    Botzwana

No love for What´s happening!

Seinfeld and Friends for me. Big Bang Theory too. Taxi....I do not like much else.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

#1 Father Ted!!!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Flight of the Conchords is BRILLIANT

Father Ted is one of the best comedy programmes ever made

Alan Partridge

Blackadder

Fawlty Towers

Only Fools and Horses

Simpsons

plus loads and loads more

DOWN WITH THAT SORT OF THING!

• clarity
    clarity

Doc Martin ...not an old show, but addictive (2008->)

Trailer ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0GudRglH3Y&feature=related

clarity

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Did you see the episode where she brought chicken soup to her friend? He had taken a cold pill, got drowzy and fell forward and drowned in the bowl of her soup. It was hysterical.

Yes, I did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit