• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

Happybirthday Cedars!!!

Love ya. Mean it.

Marvin

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Cedars how are you sure when your forum anniversary is? Your earliest post I can see is this one. I wonder what happened to the first few.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/214257/1/A-warped-view-of-the-Anglo-American-World-Power

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Afternoon Cedars..

You`ve done well in your time here..

You brought your Mrs. along..

And..

No one will ever look at Anthony Morris the same again..

I`m One of the Watchtower Popes!..

All you people do is..

Laugh at me!..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat, I'm going off the "since" date.

<<=======================

My first ever post was on the following jwfacts thread on August 7th, 2011...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/214208/2/Watchtower-falsification-of-its-history

Happy to clear that up for you!

Cedars

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I agree that this forum is wonderful and glad you were part of it. Enjoyed many of your postings and happy one-year forum anniversery.

• cedars
    cedars

lol, thanks OUTLAW - hopefully Anthony Morris III already has my name on a hitlist somewhere after I've used his own words to show what an "eejit" he is!!

And yes, Mrs Cedars joining me is the best thing that could have happened for me personally over the past few months. It took time and patience, but we got there in the end. I know other couples in my situation aren't so fortunate.

Cedars

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Congratulations, you're no longer a newbie.

• cantleave
    cantleave

You have certainly offended me - now piss off .

Congrats on your JWN anniversary.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Congrats to you and the MRS !!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Thank you, Cedars. I always read your posts, even when I am in a hurry. You and Terry are really helpful and the posts are thought provoking. I enjoy your web site also and have been on it many times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit