Thanks to everyone on this forum!

by cedars 59 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Hi everyone

Today is my first anniversary as a JWN member. It's hard to believe that only a year has passed since I joined, but I feel that's a testament to how much I have been welcomed and made to feel like part of the furniture.

I would very much like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE on the forum for the immense help and assistance I have received, particularly in my first few weeks/months of posting. It truly was a lifeline at a very distressing time for me. I received some great advice on how to handle my "awakening" in a way that would be as inconspicuous as possible, which helped enormously.

I've also been overwhelmed by the help and support of various posters with some of the ideas I've had. The willing generosity and selflessness I have witnessed on the part of some posters has been genuinely breathtaking, and quite unexpected. Certainly, if it wasn't for this forum, some great friendships would never have been forged, and some worthwhile projects would never have made it past first base.

I know I have my faults, as we all do. I know I'm not everyone's "cup of tea". If I've offended anyone, I'm sorry. Irrespective of any awkward exchanges, I genuinely appreciate and value this forum and therefore each and every one of you, because it is only with the contribution of ALL members of varying personalities and backgrounds that this forum is what it is. Yes, that even includes Thor worshippers.

Cedars

• tec
    tec

Congrats on your one year, Cedars!

Peace,

tammy

• Giordano
    Giordano

Congrats on your first year! You have really poured yourself into this and have helped many....many of whom may be still lurking. Seeds have been planted and it will be a healthy crop.

It's a pleasure to be in your company.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Cedars, Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! You are a class act.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

PS, A big hello to mrs Cedars.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Happy Anniversary Cedars ! may there be many more !

May I thank you ? Your contribution here, your pro-active attitude and great ideas, JW survey etc etc. are a real boost to us, as said above, we are privileged and pleased to be in your company.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Congratulations cedars I certainly appreciate your contributions to this forum

smiddy

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Glad you stuck it out Cedars j/k. I really appreciate all of your well thought out, and well articulated contributions to this movement. Your posts on under-the-microscope-the-watch-tower-societys-claims-to-divine-direction really helped my wife to understand that the foundation of the WTS really is indeed cracked, moldy and broken. You really nailed it with those, I definitely owe you a beer or 10.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Cedars, Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks everyone. However, I'm not really fishing for compliments, I'm just genuinely grateful to the forum. The one year anniversary mark seemed as good a time as any to express my general appreciation, and hopefully bury the hatchet with one or two posters that I may have rubbed up the wrong way!

However, thanks for the kind remarks. Compliments like that do spur me on to do more.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit