Could UFO Disclosure Bring About A Golden Age?

by metatron 62 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Any news on the body-thetan front?

• scotoma
    scotoma

Technology and peacefulness.

We overate the technology we have. We won't progress much further than we are now if we don't learn the value of creativity and cooperation.

Big technology involves the coordination of very diverse human resources.

Replay the scene of central control after Curiosity made a successful landing on Mars. Lot of joy and hugging. They didn't beat another team. They didn't win a war with dead strewn around. They put their curiosity to work.

If a society gets to the point where they can solve energy problems they can do away with the basic cause of war.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Tal Golesworthy repaired his own heart, using what he knew about plumbing. Success depended on cooperation between the engineering and medical community; no small feat.

• poppers
    poppers

It could be that the aliens have always been here, and that we are the result of their own scientific experiments in DNA modification. It could be that the many abductions that are coming more and more to light are simply their continued monitoring efforts and further tinkering with our DNA. In other words, mankind has been "seeded" and the aliens have been the gardeners of those seedlings throughout time.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Or it could be the demons looking for any DNA of thier lost loved ones.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

I had a school friend who also had an UFO experience with her family, I do not doubt she saw something, but I don’t believe her interpretation of it.

If aliens were real, we’d still have to deal with the same question, who made the aliens?

• still thinking
    still thinking

If Aliens are real...they have been taking tips from god about how to hide....proof! Aliens must be real.

Apparently our Governments are in on this conspiracy to HIDE the aliens and any evidence of them...of course this makes absolute sense. Why wouldn't they protect aliens over and above the human race?

It makes TOTAL sense that ALL the governments in the WORLD would be in on this conspiracy to hide the aliens....why not? They work well together on so many things, thats why there are no wars. I think Governments must be hiding evidence of God too....thats why he's so hard to find.

• mP
    mP

Why would superior aliens only talk to the governments ? After all who is going to stop them from making a big public announcement or threat ?

• James Brown
    James Brown

Wars are not fought because of religion.

Wars are fought because men want to make money and have power.

War and cancer are big business.

• designs
    designs

Visit Venice Beach they've landed and set up shop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit